πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ SHARE - ALERT ! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

πŸ’Ÿ 'Twas never about the Election.

✝️ Is only about this: πŸ‘‡
02:22 PM - May 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
31 July, 11:57
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Hello there OG. Do you have the original link of this? I would LOVE to send this to my family via email. They arent on anonup or fbook., but they are still " not quite awake' and Im running out of idea's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
01 August, 12:19
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Hi Ana,

( You're a CHAMPION for asking, wish more asked more questions. )

You rock, keep doin' what you are. "Plant & Water", let God give the growth...

Sorry, I don't have the original link, but you can follow these steps and share the video everywhere, as YOU will HAVE it...

1. Play vid
2. While it's playing, "Right Click" on your mouse
3. "Save As" any name you want
4. You now "own" the vid yourself
5. Share it via email, or post. (Facebook, Twitter, IG will end your account, be careful.)

If the above doesn't work, send me a Message and we'll work it out another way.

#wwg1wga || #NCSWIC || #MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
12 July, 12:53
I got chills. Thank you! Very nicely done. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Jimmy Jam @71JimD
12 July, 09:25
Everyone should take the time to view this!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
12 July, 09:18
amazing video!!

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
11 July, 06:58
As hard as it is to see these poor children abused, I never get tired of seeing this video. I always shed tears of sadness for the children and tears of joy that some thing is finally being done and these children are being saved✝️

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
11 July, 03:58
Facebook would let me upload this video.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 July, 03:12
As hard as this is to watch this video, it is the TRUTH!! Thank you Almighty God for SAVING THE CHILDREN!!

God Bless all involved in the rescue missions and for liberating them from the horrors of their captors!!

All Lives Matter - ESPECIALLY CHILDREN’S LIVES!! If we have no children then we have no future. πŸ™β€οΈπŸŒž

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
11 July, 02:27
If this video doesn't make your eyes fill with tears, there's something wrong with your heart that no one can fix.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
11 July, 03:35
In response Made In America to her Publication
It does, every time. What fills my heart with tears is that I have friends that would deny it all if I could even get them to watch.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
11 July, 02:13
I cry every time I watch this.
God, please, no more, protect them from this evil, I beg you.
πŸ™

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
11 July, 01:40
πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
11 July, 01:40
πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
26 June, 02:00
It is all OVER for these Monsters! NO MORE!

26 June, 02:03
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
YES.

Killed on-sight, or killed at GITMO.

( Personal proclivity would ask for the former, vs. the latter. )

PEDO = DEATH...!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 June, 05:41

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
25 June, 05:21
πŸ™Thank you for sharing!πŸ™

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
25 June, 05:18
WHAT AN AWESOME VIDEO! KEEP UP THE FIGHT! PRAY!! WE ARE WINNING

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
25 June, 05:15
I never get tired of seeing this videoπŸ’œπŸ˜’ it is so very powerful✝️ One of the best that I have seen yetπŸ’œ

Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
25 June, 04:22
Wow, awesome video. Breaks my heart!

25 June, 04:42
In response Tracy Merr to her Publication

Mine too.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
25 June, 03:59
merci πŸ™pour les enfants πŸ’–πŸŒΏ

25 June, 04:00
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
AMEN ..!

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
25 June, 03:49
Powerful, tears! a must see and share!
Its all about the children!

25 June, 03:59
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication

Charissma _15 @Riley
19 May, 07:37
Hurts. Thank you for sharing, it needs to be.πŸ™

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
19 May, 07:23
This video made me get chills! Whether people realize it or not, we are fighting a holy war against pure evil. I wish every American could see this. Maybe then some eyes would open. Jesus said in Matthew 7: 13-16 ✨
13Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it. 15Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.…

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
19 May, 07:15
Wow. Brought tears to my eyes and breaks my heart. SAVE THE CHILDREN.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
19 May, 07:04
It is always unbearable to see all this suffering and horror. A very moving video, the whole world should see it at primetime so that they finally understand what Trump is fighting for and why Qanon exists.

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
19 May, 05:10
Many of us know and we want those who have harmed children to pay dearly. We want the children safe. How much longer will it take?

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
19 May, 04:27
That was very well done. Shouts it out plainly.

19 May, 04:34
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Agree 100%.

( Not my work, to be clear. )

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
19 May, 04:22
The election was just a last ditch effort to stop God’s plan.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 May, 04:12
Know what you're really up against - Lucifer, Illuminati are just the "errand boys" - there is so much more we need to grasp.
Gene Decode - Bio
Part 1
https://rumble.com/vgdmur-...
Part 2
https://rumble.com/vgdm5r-...
Part 3
https://beforeitsnews.com/...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 July, 04:26
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Generica, I've updated my Gene Decode bio, FYI πŸ™πŸ’“πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
19 May, 03:39
Very, very, moving and powerful!

Tired of Two Tiered Justice @Tired_of_2_Tiered_Justice
19 May, 03:18
i love it! Nothing Can Stop What is Coming. NOTHING!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 May, 03:01
I want these people executed for this evil and let the public see it . Sick sick evil demons . God bless these children how on earth could you hurt a child. God please let us hear these demons have been taken off this earth. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™