OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
19 May, 02:22
🔥🔥🔥 SHARE - ALERT ! 🔥🔥🔥

💟 'Twas never about the Election.

✝️ Is only about this: 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
If this video doesn't make your eyes fill with tears, there's something wrong with your heart that no one can fix.
02:27 PM - Jul 11, 2021
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
11 July, 03:35
In response Made In America to her Publication
It does, every time. What fills my heart with tears is that I have friends that would deny it all if I could even get them to watch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
11 July, 05:15
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
1. Start the video playing.

2. While it is playing, hover your mouse pointer over the video and "Right-Click".

3. "Save As" any title you want, then YOU have it.

4. Share everywhere.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
11 July, 06:15
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Yeah, I think there's a few in EVERY family. It's just too easy to hate and takes more effort to do their own research and admit they were wrong. Takes a lot of courage to admit when you're wrong and it takes even more courage to admit everything you ever believed was a lie. That's what separates US from THEM; truth versed lies.