Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
Ken King @KenKing
21 May, 06:19
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
21 May, 06:09
πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€ LQVE Q ALLπŸ€πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2ne FruAa @FruAa
21 May, 06:57
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
πŸ’–

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
19 May, 02:47
I hope it doesnt happen until Sunday. Setting up our future to get out of a blue state and move to Fl! Please wait!!

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
21 May, 06:42
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
Think you have plenty of Sundays left.. hundreds if not millions

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
19 May, 02:08
I will be dancing in the streets and my family will finally pull out the straight jacket!! 🀣

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
21 May, 04:36
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
heehah. wish i could join you but will be dancing here in the streets and on the rocks πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Silver Cat @silvercat
19 May, 11:45
Air popped popcorn is really good! For savoury flavor, use Himalayan salt with butter. For sweet, use a bit of cinnamon with coconut oil.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
19 May, 11:44

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
19 May, 11:40
Whenever I hear a text alert on my phone, before looking at the screen I wonder, "Ooh, is that an EBS alert?" 🀣

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
19 May, 11:47
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Me too πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

FoxBard Dev @FoxBardDev
19 May, 11:39

Platte River @Seds4
19 May, 04:16
In response FoxBard Dev to his Publication
Can we get there?

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
19 May, 11:37

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
19 May, 10:30
think I’ll recharge my kindle πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
19 May, 10:15
We be like:

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
19 May, 10:06
So true! I can’t wait!!!

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
19 May, 10:06