Arthur Hodgin @Trade_With_Arthurhodgin
11 May, 08:02
Watching your money make money for you becomes addicting. 🙌🏼⁣

All we want to do is continue adding to our army of workers instead of wasting it on dumb shit. 📈⁣

If you’re having trouble making the right moves in the market and want to join my elite team before I close it down join the waitlist in my bio🔥⁣

#forex #money #Bitcoin #TRADER #entrepreneur #investing #MAGA #Trump #wwg1wga #Potus #QANON #dc #covid #Q #vaccine #STOPTHESTEAL #realdonaldtrump
#WhiteHouse #Republican #Communism #democrat #ElectionFraud #Trump2020 #Freedom #California #government #sidneypowell #Law #mask #deplorables #Pennsylvania #politics #forex #money #Bitcoin #TRADER #entrepreneur #investing #femaletrader #wallstreet #investor #ForexTrader #millionaire #Crypto #business #forextrading #invest #Success #stocks #STOCKMARKET #wealth #daytrader #investment #Motivation #daytrading #BlockChain #forexlifestyle #forexlife #texas #maga2020

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
I just don't have anything left...

It's already been taken...

And I know they'll just take it again...

That's if you were talking to me anyway...
08:05 AM - May 11, 2021
In response Arthur Hodgin to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply
Arthur Hodgin @Trade_With_Arthurhodgin
11 May, 08:11
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Taking how and by who?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
11 May, 08:16
In response Arthur Hodgin to his Publication
Taxman...

I paid personal and Goods and Services...

had a bad accountant and got overcharged by them as well...

banks came at me too...

I complied with everything...
Until one day I woke up...

I wasn't a prancy pen pusher...

I slogged my guts out in the sun...
dripping sweat all day even in Winter...

I'm not in America...
but the taxman is the same...