Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
16 May, 10:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 May, 11:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 May, 11:56

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 May, 11:53
Do you think JFK knew enough about the future when....Jr... was little to know that together with his bestie and 8 others they would manage to save the entire planet?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 May, 11:50

09 May, 12:01
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
And the plan has been genius!
So much to take out and on so many more levels that most could actually see happening.
I was just thinking this morning that it was so in depth that they have caused even every single corrupt thing, big pharma, Rinos, Dems, Banks,Judical systems, 3 letter agencies, the stock market, social media, silicone valley, other counties and world leaders, religious leaders, the list is so long and to not only take them down (they could have done that anytime) but to force them all into showing their own corruption and evil is the sheer genius of the plan and what will keep it from growing new tentacles overnight.

And dont even get me started on the battles you dont see with aliens and demons from other dimensions.

Fookn genius!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
09 May, 12:22
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
It hit me the other day on what Q said , Military is the only way...
I think it is pointing to all countries Military's taking their que
from the likes of Trump-Putin-Xi and other Globalist haters

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 May, 11:02
😂🤣😂One of my friends said when someone is shit talking me, and my left eyebrow goes up, she moves out of the way.

09 May, 11:52
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
My daughter calls it "the look" she says when Nana gives you the look ya better just shut the fook up.

She has taught both her children and my son's little girl how to do "the look"

I actually had a semi fren one time when I was a teenager that got messed up on some kind of acid once at a concert we all went to, and she was trippin and said I was a spirit and she literally would never come around me again. I mean would never come around me again. Lesson is dont do acid cause the look will freak ya out!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I still laugh at her after all these yrs.

She was no doubt hallucinating.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
09 May, 08:17
That is our JFK.Jr. ❤️

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
09 May, 04:24
~

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
09 May, 11:53
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
its not him. but. what if that is a hybrid?

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
09 May, 11:57
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
The bald guy looks like he's wearing a silicone mask.

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
09 May, 02:09
🤭🤫😁😎
One of my favorite traits😉

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
09 May, 12:03
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
cuticles drive me nutty..ha

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
09 May, 01:44
When I was young. all the girls had the hots for John F Kennedy Jr ! What a hot hot hottie!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
09 May, 05:13
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
Yes, and I am one of them! ❤️❤️❤️

Q The Lions @qthelions
09 May, 01:28
Have you watched The Fringe ? He looks just like The Observers. Meghan Marklel also plays an FBI agent who is tracking "shape shifters: and reading about the Beast in Revelation, a Looking Glass, and tunnels underneath Harvard, Twin Towers have a 9-11-2021 reverence and the list goes on.

America First @AmericaFirst17
09 May, 02:13
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
WOW. Are u saying that this series had talks of looking glass, revelations, tunnels under Harvard, etc??

Patriotic Bird @PatrioticBird
09 May, 06:22
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
I believe Meghan and Harry were given a choice to work with Q ot come down with Royals..They voted with their feet. If asduming that Diana is alive and part of Q,then I would imagine she would wabt to help one of her kids tobe protected. William is too far gone with all deep state stuff. Not savable.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 May, 01:24
Is he on a spaceship right now?