Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 May, 01:14
NCSWIC πŸ•Ά

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 May, 11:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚One of my friends said when someone is shit talking me, and my left eyebrow goes up, she moves out of the way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
My daughter calls it "the look" she says when Nana gives you the look ya better just shut the fook up.

She has taught both her children and my son's little girl how to do "the look"

I actually had a semi fren one time when I was a teenager that got messed up on some kind of acid once at a concert we all went to, and she was trippin and said I was a spirit and she literally would never come around me again. I mean would never come around me again. Lesson is dont do acid cause the look will freak ya out!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I still laugh at her after all these yrs.

She was no doubt hallucinating.
11:52 AM - May 09, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 May, 11:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
LOL, yep the look is the look, and when they gotta book. HAHAHA love it. Some say my eyes flash SILVER when I get pissed, like super pissed, I say SHAME ON YOU for making a lil sweetie like me that mad. lol

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 May, 12:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Nana loves you !