Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 May, 01:14
NCSWIC 🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 May, 11:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
And the plan has been genius!
So much to take out and on so many more levels that most could actually see happening.
I was just thinking this morning that it was so in depth that they have caused even every single corrupt thing, big pharma, Rinos, Dems, Banks,Judical systems, 3 letter agencies, the stock market, social media, silicone valley, other counties and world leaders, religious leaders, the list is so long and to not only take them down (they could have done that anytime) but to force them all into showing their own corruption and evil is the sheer genius of the plan and what will keep it from growing new tentacles overnight.

And dont even get me started on the battles you dont see with aliens and demons from other dimensions.

Fookn genius!
12:01 PM - May 09, 2021
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
09 May, 03:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yet there are still so many that refuse to see and hear. God has surely closed their eyes and ears for a reason. Some, so dear to me!! It boogles my mind.