TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
The evil seed of Cain and the Fallen from thousands of years ago. The common denominator is all of them are Rh Negative on blood types. These families work for the Great Deciever Satan and the CV19 and Experimental Vaccine is their blood offering to Ishtar.

1. The Astor Bloodline

2. The Bundy Bloodline

3. The Collins Bloodline

4. The DuPont Bloodline

5. The Freeman Bloodline

6. The Kennedy Bloodline

7. The Li Bloodline

8. The Onassis Bloodline

9. The Rockefeller Bloodline

10. The Russell Bloodline

11. The Van Duyn Bloodline

12. The Merovingian Bloodline

13. The Rothschild Bloodline
02:02 PM - May 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Steph69 @Cheekiegirl_69 @Steph69
29 May, 01:25
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Im RH A- & I dont believe im related to any evil blood line

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
16 May, 06:12
Jonah Rief was internationally trafficked by C_A & kingpin ringleader Kamala Harris. He has all 13 bloodlines
#BloodlineKidnappingisreal
#bringJonahRiefhome

part 1
Right on Radio | Jonah in the belly of the Beast on Podbean, check it out! https://www.podbean.com/ea...
part 2 is episode 34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
16 May, 03:41
Rhesus negatif ?🤔

16 May, 09:19
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
All are RH Negative so yes. Only 13-16% of all human beings are RH Negative.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
08 May, 05:04
How do we know for certain they are RH negative. Because they told us, because they had it reported to us, right. Why would such a secretive bunch of people openly report such intimate details? What if they did that purposely knowing at some point their evil would be revealed and then everyone with the same blood type would be labeled as evil? What if they hunt and track the true RH negative people? RH negative blood can’t be cloned, theyvare trying. Up is Down, Negative is Positive. Just a thought....

John Washington @KeysMarg
07 May, 09:30
Funny i Am at Collins & 88th in Miami Waiting For Someone Right Now...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 May, 05:12
The shit heads who sold out via ALL bloods via secret society also suckola. I told the bloodliner back then my theory of if anyone called to Him, and they were saved, that something occurred even in the spiritual realm to change them. MY theory, I mean I don't think that was just subjectively but literally if not knew blood types, on a spiritual level CHANGED>

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 May, 05:12
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I rarely get sick, I heal fast, I am told I look young, DANG sure no nasty devil adrenochrome, I really think a change occurs.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
06 May, 04:58
I don't know how I fell about demonizing these families. I understand where you come from but I think there is much we don't know.

06 May, 05:01
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
These 13 families rule Kingdoms every one of them. They are proud to proclaim they are the decendents of Cain and the Fallen. Some almost all of these people are pure evil and have paintings of Ishtar and Satan in their Castles.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 May, 04:28
My father was RH-
There're pockets of RH- among the Basques (in Spain) and the Prussians (German nobility). Those are the most concentrated areas. My father was a devout Christian, though, so we can't paint too broad a brush.
There are other families.
The Sforza's, Medici, all those old lineages did not die out like we were led to believe.
I wonder what happened to the line of King Herod, or the Roman Caesars...perhaps they are simply older names for the same bloodlines.
Many of them go back to Charlemange. And then there are the "Windsors" who are the Saxe-Coburg-Gothas, in all truth.
These ppl had tons of illegitimate offspring.
So i have a feeling, many of us have a tinge of their DNA. The heart and soul of an individual, is really what is going to matter.

06 May, 04:32
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
As I stated prior there is nothing wrong with being Rh Negative. When God created humanity he gave all free will. Its your choices and paths that define who you are in the eyes of God. He looks at your heart not whats on the outside.

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
06 May, 04:54
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
It's all about Soul!

Yes, we carry genetics in our bodies which can be triggered (and, can also be healed; it only takes one to heal genetic history in a family line).

I believe before we come here, we choose our parents from a Soul level. We choose, each lifetime for the experience. of what it can offer our education. Consider all of us have been here before,many, many lives. Then we choose to come back, to learn more of what we didn't learn for our education / evolution of our minds.

It's a very interesting subject and very intrinsic, though our Souls know the way! We've been taught not to trust that part of ourselves.

Nothing can stop what is coming! In the most incredible way possible.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
06 May, 04:03
The 13 families FRONT and Center !!!! Nice job....

Platte River @Seds4
06 May, 03:17
Wasn't John Astor, who died on the Titanic, against the world bank?

06 May, 03:30
In response Platte River to his Publication
Yes he was. Just having the family name doesn’t mean all are evil people. For that matter even having Rh Negative blood doesn’t mean your evil. Scientist don’t know where or when this Rh Negative strain enter the human species. Its a odd ball blood type. All 13 Families are the ruling Monarchs around the world and all are Rh Negative blood type.

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
06 May, 02:13

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
09 May, 08:28
In response John Q.. to his Publication
https://vimeo.com/53683436... This is whats in some of those BLOODLINES!
PAGE INTRo on Vimeo

This is "PAGE INTRo" by Sean Malone on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
16 May, 03:38
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Merovingiens ? 🥴comme notre 1 er Roi ?🥸Clovis ? merde 🤭