TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 May, 02:02
The evil seed of Cain and the Fallen from thousands of years ago. The common denominator is all of them are Rh Negative on blood types. These families work for the Great Deciever Satan and the CV19 and Experimental Vaccine is their blood offering to Ishtar.

1. The Astor Bloodline

2. The Bundy Bloodline

3. The Collins Bloodline

4. The DuPont Bloodline

5. The Freeman Bloodline

6. The Kennedy Bloodline

7. The Li Bloodline

8. The Onassis Bloodline

9. The Rockefeller Bloodline

10. The Russell Bloodline

11. The Van Duyn Bloodline

12. The Merovingian Bloodline

13. The Rothschild Bloodline

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
My father was RH-
There're pockets of RH- among the Basques (in Spain) and the Prussians (German nobility). Those are the most concentrated areas. My father was a devout Christian, though, so we can't paint too broad a brush.
There are other families.
The Sforza's, Medici, all those old lineages did not die out like we were led to believe.
I wonder what happened to the line of King Herod, or the Roman Caesars...perhaps they are simply older names for the same bloodlines.
Many of them go back to Charlemange. And then there are the "Windsors" who are the Saxe-Coburg-Gothas, in all truth.
These ppl had tons of illegitimate offspring.
So i have a feeling, many of us have a tinge of their DNA. The heart and soul of an individual, is really what is going to matter.
04:28 PM - May 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
06 May, 04:54
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
It's all about Soul!

Yes, we carry genetics in our bodies which can be triggered (and, can also be healed; it only takes one to heal genetic history in a family line).

I believe before we come here, we choose our parents from a Soul level. We choose, each lifetime for the experience. of what it can offer our education. Consider all of us have been here before,many, many lives. Then we choose to come back, to learn more of what we didn't learn for our education / evolution of our minds.

It's a very interesting subject and very intrinsic, though our Souls know the way! We've been taught not to trust that part of ourselves.

Nothing can stop what is coming! In the most incredible way possible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
07 May, 03:49
In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication
Interesting theory. So are you a Calvinist? I have heard others with similar beliefs.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 May, 04:32
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
As I stated prior there is nothing wrong with being Rh Negative. When God created humanity he gave all free will. Its your choices and paths that define who you are in the eyes of God. He looks at your heart not whats on the outside.