Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
It's Corporate America vs the Constitution.
Constitution does a good job protecting Companies.
CCP along with Elites hijacked our Companies and Politicians.
Tipping Point.
07:21 PM - May 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bay 17d @Bay17d
10 February, 01:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

North *** @Northstar
08 July, 05:39
The Great Turn !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valkyrie SeventySix @Valkyrie76
29 May, 10:17
the Constitution & not The Constitution...Corporopate America. The Incorporated. #AmericanCitizen

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
28 May, 01:40
john Jr ..... thanks for inspiring so many to quit smoking .... God Bless

Jen Kutz @Jenlin6
22 May, 07:43
It is sickening what employers are doing and getting away with in regards to this covid sham BS!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
20 May, 09:46
VK its only a matter of time before [they] all get bit in the ass.🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 May, 05:17
Since MOST of these Corp have partnered w/the Cabal
to promote the Vaccine... even offering "Incentives"...

Might they be in serious trouble as this Crimes Against Humanity
Lawsuit gains steam?

They violated the Nuremberg Code.

https://alethonews.com/202...

America First @AmericaFirst17
07 May, 11:03

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
07 May, 04:07
almost time to take those back.
still want a helmet but haven't had time to look.
vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm

The Drowned King @Breathofthewok
06 May, 11:40

Renee White @Rapnay
06 May, 07:24
time to fook them ALL

Smitten Pat @SmittenPat
06 May, 12:02

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
06 May, 10:34
In response Smitten Pat to her Publication
Oh yeah !!! 👍 💥

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
05 May, 10:50
Lil sister just got hauled into the VP's office unaware today. Walked in facing the VP and two Managers. They sat her down and demanded to know why she didn't get the VAX. They said, "You could lose your job!" She told me she sat quiet for a few seconds to keep their attention and said, "Last week you gave me a $.75 raise for a job well done. Today you threaten me with my job if I don't get the shot. The two are wholly different subjects. One has nothing to do with my job performance. I will NOT be getting the shot and NEVER call me in here again to address it. That's my final answer."

She said she stood up and walked out muttering "God, it's all up to YOU!". I was proud of her. These corporations need a reckoning.

Jessica Smith @Smithette
06 May, 09:23
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I ADORE your sister! 👏🏼👏🏼 Good for her! More people need to be like her! 🇺🇸 God bless you both!

memes matter @NoComment
05 May, 09:25

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 May, 08:24
are we doomed?

America First @AmericaFirst17
07 May, 11:02
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 12:03
EVERYONE needs to understand the mob mentality. These corporations that are going along to save their business well....
the alligator will eventually eat them too for some reason.
The mob will decide one day that THEY too have done something that doesn't fit the mobs ideas or what should be and they will go down too.

Does anyone realize what a small percentage of the population this fookn mob is?

That is why our forefathers designed a constitution against mob rule!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 May, 08:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
10 (per the prophets) - and they will starve

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
05 May, 11:12

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 May, 10:55
Yes, & smaller corporations are just following the trend the larger ones are setting, unknowingly pushing us all away from the constitutional protections & freedoms & into the hands of the CCP.

Ironically Corporate America would be nothing without the constitution, & everything our Country stands for. They are burning the foundation beneath their feet & don’t yet see that they will burn up with it. China is waiting to repave over the wreckage with ownership & control over it all, likely nothing would be left for the corporate puppets across the future CCP landscape.

They saw a fishing pole & a seemingly endless supply of slurpies & chose the slurpies.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 09:14
Oh Vincent it is hilarious on Fox Business this morning!
They are desperately trying to make ppl believe that Dogecoin is a bad investment and just a fookn joke.
Nana is laughing all the way to the bank this morning! My investment 5 times more than I put in just a few days ago.
They are desparately trying to get ppl to come back to their stock market and THEIR agenda for investing like THEY want you to!
@vincentkennedy
@doqholliday
@NQbody

NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
05 May, 04:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I do have some investment money finally, but I'm still dealing with Probate on my dads estate, I'm pushing my lawyers hard today to get there butts in gear, I'm NOT allowing them to drag this on any further.

3 months is ok for probate and back in the day it would take over a year from what I understand.

We'll see how this plays out then it's time to invest.

Rqven AnonYmous @Rqven
05 May, 06:08

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
05 May, 12:40
A Brave New World! Thank you VK!

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
05 May, 12:30
Tipping Point .
in English Gematria equals: 990

Vincent Kennedy 😎

Connect The Dots .

God Can Do All Things ✝️

The Flower Of Life ✨

Hidden Revelation 🙏🏼

XRP Currency 🚀

Special Delivery 🦅

Blessing From God ❤️

Trump Reelected 🇺🇸

Make Earth Great Again 🌎

VincenyKennedy #VKVibes #99 #XRP #trump2021 ❤️
#wwg1wga

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
07 May, 04:43
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
2Pe 2:8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing G990 and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)

Jeana ____ @Jeana
17 May, 05:10
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Also - Elon Reeve Musk = 990 I just read that he donated $990 to the Republican party and then came across your decode.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
04 May, 11:42
I was thinking about this today. How are companies protected by the Constitution? I see the constitution as being for individuals, us, we the people. And that our constitutional rights should trump any corporate bi laws or contracts, etc. Would love to more as to why you think it protects companies. Not an argument. Teying to understand more than I do.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
05 May, 06:39
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
All a constitution is, is a contract, that protects your UNLIMITED ability to contract. Look up the word individual in a Black's Law Dictionary, its basically ONLY a corporation. This is a war of words, I highly recommend studying grammar.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 May, 11:09
Using gematria on that whole post, for all categories (reverse full reduction, etc.)=22 22 5 5 – so:
2+2=1+1, 1+1 or 11 11x2=11 11 11 11 (11:11, 11:11)
& 5:5= “loud and clear”
Just thought that was interesting.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 May, 11:11
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
🙂Forgot to add this:
2+2+2+2+5+5=18=R

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
04 May, 10:55
Dispatch evil off Terra Firma.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
04 May, 10:53
I went to my electric account to pay my electric bill today and Illinois gave me a "grant" for $276.00 and paid May electric bill. I didn't even have to ask, apply, wait in line, no notification from them.

Their transaction took place on May 2nd which was Sunday and I just discovered it today. They're closed on Sundays. The whole thing is complete out of character for the electric company...I told her Praise The Lord... Early early birthday presents are always welcomed! Sweet potato pie.😊

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
04 May, 11:26
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Actually I misspoke and should say it's completely out of character for CHEATING Illinois to give the grant. Ameren has Always been very good to me over the years.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
04 May, 11:38
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
My friend recently wrote a letter to the IRS asking for tax forgiveness for last year and they gave it to her. She owed $5000+.

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
04 May, 10:28