Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 07:21
It's Corporate America vs the Constitution.
Constitution does a good job protecting Companies.
CCP along with Elites hijacked our Companies and Politicians.
Tipping Point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
04 May, 11:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I was thinking about this today. How are companies protected by the Constitution? I see the constitution as being for individuals, us, we the people. And that our constitutional rights should trump any corporate bi laws or contracts, etc. Would love to more as to why you think it protects companies. Not an argument. Teying to understand more than I do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
All a constitution is, is a contract, that protects your UNLIMITED ability to contract. Look up the word individual in a Black's Law Dictionary, its basically ONLY a corporation. This is a war of words, I highly recommend studying grammar.
06:39 PM - May 05, 2021
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Zack_Attack in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
07 May, 05:01
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
In light of all the stolen birth certificates we’re all technically corporations to them. We need to go back to the law of the land and not admiralty law.