Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 07:21
It's Corporate America vs the Constitution.
Constitution does a good job protecting Companies.
CCP along with Elites hijacked our Companies and Politicians.
Tipping Point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
05 May, 10:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Lil sister just got hauled into the VP's office unaware today. Walked in facing the VP and two Managers. They sat her down and demanded to know why she didn't get the VAX. They said, "You could lose your job!" She told me she sat quiet for a few seconds to keep their attention and said, "Last week you gave me a $.75 raise for a job well done. Today you threaten me with my job if I don't get the shot. The two are wholly different subjects. One has nothing to do with my job performance. I will NOT be getting the shot and NEVER call me in here again to address it. That's my final answer."

She said she stood up and walked out muttering "God, it's all up to YOU!". I was proud of her. These corporations need a reckoning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Smith @Smithette
I ADORE your sister! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Good for her! More people need to be like her! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God bless you both!
09:23 AM - May 06, 2021
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Smithette in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 May, 05:08
In response Jessica Smith to his Publication
πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž