Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 07:21
It's Corporate America vs the Constitution.
Constitution does a good job protecting Companies.
CCP along with Elites hijacked our Companies and Politicians.
Tipping Point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
I went to my electric account to pay my electric bill today and Illinois gave me a "grant" for $276.00 and paid May electric bill. I didn't even have to ask, apply, wait in line, no notification from them.

Their transaction took place on May 2nd which was Sunday and I just discovered it today. They're closed on Sundays. The whole thing is complete out of character for the electric company...I told her Praise The Lord... Early early birthday presents are always welcomed! Sweet potato pie.😊
10:53 PM - May 04, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Susie_Q in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
04 May, 11:38
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
My friend recently wrote a letter to the IRS asking for tax forgiveness for last year and they gave it to her. She owed $5000+.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
04 May, 11:53
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Awesome Cool!
Congrats!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
04 May, 11:26
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Actually I misspoke and should say it's completely out of character for CHEATING Illinois to give the grant. Ameren has Always been very good to me over the years.