Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

hope saxton @Scribe11
28 April, 06:40
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
God bless you, Joey. Stay strong, Soldier.
I believe we all encounter dark places in our lives, though each of us has a different story. I pray you can see through your tears, and find your reasons to continue on.
I think your beautiful grandson is one very special reason

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
28 April, 06:01
Praying and God bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
28 April, 05:56
Be Gone PTSD
Form new neurological pathways in name of Jesus Christ.
Show bro how to walk in your strength
Do a miracle, I humbly ask, in name of Jesus (who told us to ask anything in Jesus Name).

Only followers of this user (GinaNap) can see their posts

Vic Patriot @BirdWwg1Wga
28 April, 05:04
God bless you beautiful soul 🙏🕊️💫

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
28 April, 04:59
I'm here praying. God's got this and God has you!! DM if you need someone to talk to.

Carey Lou @Careylou
28 April, 04:57
Yes, never doubt for a second. You have many who care for you and love you

Daniël 280 @Dannmen
28 April, 04:49
stay strong my man
pray for you here in holland, hope things get better

Roman Legionnaire @SPQR
28 April, 05:05
In response Daniël 280 to his Publication
look at that! holy shit, Joey’s plight has reached as far as HOLLAND so far. Joe you have got to stay strong us now, you cannot give up. where would we be without you? and you know what??? they love you in Holland joe!!! please buddy. we all love you, and your grandkids live you more than you’ll ever know. WWG1WGA

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
28 April, 04:05
You are doing so amazing, Joey🤍 WRWY God Bless🙏 One step at a time, Brother!

Robin Lages @Robinbird
28 April, 03:55
We will be here whenever you need us. Beautiful Grandson you have.... so good for the heart.

Roman Legionnaire @SPQR
28 April, 03:53
ill be there bro. look at that beautiful little dude you got there, just think how sad he would be without his granddad. joe, youre doing good, you made it 3 days so far i think since i first came across your post. lets make it 3 more. i cant imagine what its like having ptsd, but keep focused on things in your life that are good, hope is good and no good thing ever dies. we’re here for you joe!

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
28 April, 03:45
You are blessed to have your grandson. Focus on him. God bless you.

All Well @AllWell
28 April, 03:03
May all be well and God prote t and healthose good souls

Only followers of this user (MrsRobinson) can see their posts

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
28 April, 01:40
We are here for you! I notice many veterans including myself who are extending our support, love and understanding of your pain. You are lucky to have such a sweet grandson who wants to play army men... too cute! I am so glad to see that you are communicating your fears and sadness, please continue the updates as this is part of the healing process! Never forget, the LORD loves you and can be the constant positive day and night. Along with the Lord, we will never stop supporting and loving our fellow veteran and friend!

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
28 April, 01:39
of course i will be there to pick you up !!

John Washington @KeysMarg
28 April, 01:18
He is why Your Alive

:)
Papa's Awesome

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 April, 01:18
I Am with You Brother. Jes @nowon , (who means so much to me), told Me how strong You are, and she has helped me at times, as I her, If You need someone who will just sit there, or listen, let me know. DM if You wish my number, I would love to meet You someday for sure. Much respect Brother. Hang in there, we all got You.🙏❤️💪

F1r3 ... @F1r3
28 April, 01:17

Charissma _15 @Riley
28 April, 01:12
That little man right there is an Angel😇God has you surrounded my friend. We are here for you. 🙏❤️

Kyle Iversen @KT77
28 April, 01:11
praying hard for you!

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
28 April, 01:11
Great Big Hugs❤️