Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
27 April, 11:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
28 April, 09:13
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
😂👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
28 April, 09:13
😂👍

28 April, 03:14

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 April, 08:49
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Watch what happens? Is that a threat? Are you aware that these pics are all over Telegram and Parler? Where do you think these pics came from? And you do not sound like what Veronica symbolizes: freedom and free speech. You sound like an angry troll. Not like someone nice that knows Gen Flynn. I smell a rat. Please, go ahead and block me. Anyone that does not like what I post can block me at any time. But I do not tolerate threats on social media. I am sure that there are lots of things on this site that I do not agree with, but I never, ever threaten anyone. For shame, whoever is posting this. And personally, if someone compared me to a nice famous person, I would take it as a complement, not as a negative thing. So get over it. And everyone loves Marilyn Monroe, so it is not a bad thing, it is good. These sites are total speculation at times, but that does not mean you should attack me for sharing memes. And I see you sent me a threatening message also. For shame. What are you? Not w

28 April, 03:10
IF....
My being Veronica is not good enough for you...
That really sucks to be you.
I block people for this stupid bullshit, just so you know.

Veronica Wolski
#ThePeoplesBridge

Janet Lewis @jlws21
28 April, 12:41
Veronica, you are a hero! I would love to meet you someday. I don't know why people are spreading all of this BS. Thank you for sharing hope. You brighten my day seeing your posts. Good for you to block them.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
28 April, 01:01
Just a schill block and move on,

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
27 April, 11:22
I thought that from the first day I saw her! Please let it be true 🙏🏼

HCHC 12222 @HComo
27 April, 11:20
🙀

Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
27 April, 11:07
She would be much older, can’t be

Data Gramma @Vic
27 April, 12:48
No. That's not Marilyn Monroe. If she hadn't been ODed she would be much older than this woman.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
28 April, 09:15
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
Weeks ago, I saw a picture from ( they said ) Marilyn. The whole Attitude and Charisma looked really like her. Somehow extravagant and relaxed. No Beauty OP...pure !

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 April, 12:45
👊Don't be getting riled at me CM, I like a lot of your posts.

Dano Q Public @DanoQPublic
27 April, 12:24

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 April, 12:19
She always says that she is not Marilyn. I love Victoria for who she is . . . a brave, gutsy Patriot who keeps us all going, who makes me smile every day and who inspires all of us to keep going.

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
27 April, 12:16
i knew it was her!!!🥰

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
27 April, 12:15
🙋🏻‍♀️🥰

Gillian Jackaman @Gill
27 April, 11:53
That's why Veronica is still beautiful and has such a bright light!!! ♥️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 April, 11:59
In response Gillian Jackaman to her Publication
SHE DOES FOR SURE

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
27 April, 11:50
What a timeless Beautiful Soul 💖

Awake Now @Awakenow
27 April, 11:46
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 April, 11:47
In response Awake Now to her Publication
THAT IS WHAT I SAID THIS WEEKEND!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 April, 11:51
In response Awake Now to her Publication
HAHA AND WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT??? FLYNN WITH HER?