Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
27 April, 11:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 April, 11:37
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
HI MARILYN, HOW ARE YOU?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
IF....
My being Veronica is not good enough for you...
That really sucks to be you.
I block people for this stupid bullshit, just so you know.

Veronica Wolski
#ThePeoplesBridge
03:10 AM - Apr 28, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
28 April, 01:01
Just a schill block and move on,

Janet Lewis @jlws21
28 April, 12:41
Veronica, you are a hero! I would love to meet you someday. I don't know why people are spreading all of this BS. Thank you for sharing hope. You brighten my day seeing your posts. Good for you to block them.

Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
28 April, 11:22
We appreciate all you do Veronica! God Bless You and Keep Going!🙏❤️✝️

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
28 April, 07:20
Marilyn would be almost 95 by now ~ Well hey Veronica/Marilyn you're looking dam fine!!! 😉

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
28 April, 03:38
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Amen! Well said, Joey!

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
28 April, 11:24
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
yes leave her alone....how are you doing today Joey? sending you a hello and a hug God bless you