Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
27 April, 11:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 April, 11:37
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
HI MARILYN, HOW ARE YOU?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
28 April, 03:14
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Watch what happens? Is that a threat? Are you aware that these pics are all over Telegram and Parler? Where do you think these pics came from? And you do not sound like what Veronica symbolizes: freedom and free speech. You sound like an angry troll. Not like someone nice that knows Gen Flynn. I smell a rat. Please, go ahead and block me. Anyone that does not like what I post can block me at any time. But I do not tolerate threats on social media. I am sure that there are lots of things on this site that I do not agree with, but I never, ever threaten anyone. For shame, whoever is posting this. And personally, if someone compared me to a nice famous person, I would take it as a complement, not as a negative thing. So get over it. And everyone loves Marilyn Monroe, so it is not a bad thing, it is good. These sites are total speculation at times, but that does not mean you should attack me for sharing memes. And I see you sent me a threatening message also. For shame. What are you? Not w
08:49 AM - Apr 28, 2021
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
28 April, 11:25
I met her this past weekend, she isn't MM, she is an amazing patriot who busts her ass for this country everyday. She deserves the utmost respect.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 April, 11:28
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
I get it. but these pics are everywhere, so why push the hate? We have seen them for months.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
28 April, 09:00
I'm blocking the trolls right away, discussing with them is a waste of time.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 April, 09:04
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Right, thank you. But I want to show how to recognize them and what to say so that they do not get mind zapped by their negativity or rhetoric trickery. God Bless Patriots. Screw the trolls. Unity, not division. Facts. Evidence.
I learned on Parler this fall about dealing with trolls because they were paid to help take down the site. I think this is happening now here because all of a sudden I am getting trolls when I never had them before. And they all love to think they can threaten with fake mind games. Sad to think some of them are not even getting paid to do it. Must be bored or something weird.