Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
27 April, 11:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 April, 11:37
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
HI MARILYN, HOW ARE YOU?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
27 April, 11:46
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
HAHA AND WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT??? FLYNN WITH HER?
11:51 AM - Apr 27, 2021
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Kayla Jones @kjonesq
28 April, 09:22
I've always believed this too. I think she feels like this is putting her in danger based on her response to u. As anons we know nothing is as it seems.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 April, 09:34
In response Kayla Jones to her Publication
Remember: right now what is up is down. If the real Veronica was worried about it, then why would she let herself get photo'd with Flynn? Seriously? She would have a thicker skin I think. So something does not pass the sniff test with me. I only said hi to Marilyn (live or dead). Regardless of whether someone is Marilyn or not, I do not know who the respondent is because these accounts are not verified. In Parler, a verified account would mean that person is the real person. The very name anon-up means we do not know if that person is verified. So I think Veronica would just laugh it off, and think it was sweet that people are saying she is so gorgeous at whatever age she is, that they tell her she is beautiful in a timeless way. That is a sublime, true complement. It is not calling Marilyn a bad name, but a great name! It is like calling Trump a winner such as Jesus or I have seen him compared to famous generals, etc. If she was chill about it, then no one would notice, but by getting

Awake Now @Awakenow
27 April, 12:20
According to Marylin's "published" birthday, she would be 94. That's pretty darn old. I don't believe this lady is 94....

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 April, 12:44
She already said clearly she is not Marilyn. OBVIOUSLY a patriot, but not Marilyn.,

Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
28 April, 09:51

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
27 April, 12:15
She is his birth mother. She had a relationship with Joseph Kennedy Jr. who was killed in a plane crash and that is his father.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
27 April, 12:43
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Are you sayin she is flynns mother?