Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
27 April, 11:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 April, 11:37
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
HI MARILYN, HOW ARE YOU?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 April, 08:49
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Watch what happens? Is that a threat? Are you aware that these pics are all over Telegram and Parler? Where do you think these pics came from? And you do not sound like what Veronica symbolizes: freedom and free speech. You sound like an angry troll. Not like someone nice that knows Gen Flynn. I smell a rat. Please, go ahead and block me. Anyone that does not like what I post can block me at any time. But I do not tolerate threats on social media. I am sure that there are lots of things on this site that I do not agree with, but I never, ever threaten anyone. For shame, whoever is posting this. And personally, if someone compared me to a nice famous person, I would take it as a complement, not as a negative thing. So get over it. And everyone loves Marilyn Monroe, so it is not a bad thing, it is good. These sites are total speculation at times, but that does not mean you should attack me for sharing memes. And I see you sent me a threatening message also. For shame. What are you? Not w

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
28 April, 09:00
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I'm blocking the trolls right away, discussing with them is a waste of time.

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
28 April, 11:25
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I met her this past weekend, she isn't MM, she is an amazing patriot who busts her ass for this country everyday. She deserves the utmost respect.