Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
I dropped this pick on Parler just before they got shut down. I don't feel it got the attention it deserved so, I'm reposting it so that Lindsey Graham gets the attention he so rightly deserves.
11:17 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by oldrooster in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 March, 07:51
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
q did say this picture is fake......FYI...research !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
19 March, 07:58
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Thanks. I did see the q drop about this specific post. However, instead of removing it, I find it easier to use it as a doorway to show other pics and articles of John M and his corrupt spineless acts. I have tried to disprove this pic myself but even with the filters I don't see the forgery. Not sure what I'm missing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
17 March, 11:38
Interesting. Was this actually supposed to be Karzai? #MAGA

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 March, 11:13

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
17 March, 09:55
evil scum 😡🤬👹

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
15 March, 08:22
lindsay was 2nd in command below No Name.
after the military lawful execution of the Hanoi darling,
Lindays volunteered ad the DONs lapdog.
he will forever hear the TRUMpet sound of no nemes pleas for mercy
and that will keep him a very obidient tamed swamp dweller,
or as you would say on the street;
useful idiot.

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
15 March, 07:40
Didn't get the attention becasue it is Fake.
[Let's not be like Mockingbird Media]

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
18 March, 12:14
In response John Q.. to his Publication
I should have checked the comments! Your post would have saved me the 90 seconds it took me to find it! Interesting how people can post and run...

Jack Anon @jackylope
18 March, 04:52
In response John Q.. to his Publication
ThanQs for clarifying! Wish people would do a little research before posting those well known fakes again and again...!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
15 March, 07:17
was that photoshopped ? juat asking i think i remember it was if im wrong let me know

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
15 March, 06:46

15 March, 06:43

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
17 March, 10:00
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
What a creepy fucking picture!

Jack Anon @jackylope
18 March, 05:04
this one seems to be real. How creepy. It's on this website.
https://www.oregonlive.com...

15 March, 06:42

15 March, 06:42

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 09:57
They were evil to begin with.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 09:58
No holy person, or person who loves good can be enticed ultimately all need to remember that.

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 March, 06:30
As for "noname" wasn't he always for starting wars? Even when no one could determine which side or sides were the good sides?

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 March, 06:28
Politics makes for strange bedfellows

Angel Grace @Tianshi
15 March, 04:11
He always has been a traitor and a fraud.

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
15 March, 11:08
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
Angel , that is a good dig,
the subject of our displeasure has however
gone through a forced identity change
and identifies as a person with “NO NAME”.
As people that show respect and support for the volunteers in uniform we the people shall in perpetuity
honor and abide by this change and will refrain from
addressing this disgusting low life ultimate traitor
corrupt,fake patriot.sold out piiece of trash,
unworthyy uniform wearer , by any other name.
there is a letter and not from the post office
that informed us and Governor kasich confirmed
that no name left not of his own accord.
milltary justice served, they sent him early to Gods precence
for devine judgement.
when will lindsay join him?
let us patiently wait for that momentous announcement.

MightyMouth TheOneAndOnly @Mightymouth64
26 January, 12:50
WoW!!!!!! truth bombs still coming out, its just shocking how far this corruption goes !!!!!!!

Matt Mitchell @Mmitchell5682
26 January, 12:33
As much as we want this to be a real pic, we have to do some digging first. This is beyond fake. However, McStain meeting with a Beard-less Al Baghdadi in Syria... not photoshopped. we have ample evidence. If more comes, great. But the CIA attempt to delegitimize our movement through labeling us as "conspiracy theorists" started after JFK and uses insane theories and disinfo to add 1% of poison to what we have evidence to prove. They know what they are doing... if one thing is false and/or insane , will people trust us!?! No... so use discernment.

Damian de la Iglesia @iglesia4
26 January, 01:55
Sorry, but you can tell OBL's head is different. All I can say is that we don't have to worry about John any longer, although the wife and daughter are two "gems".

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
26 January, 05:32
In response Damian de la Iglesia to his Publication
i can understand your suspicions, however there is no photoshop with that pic. Need more proof? Here is another of him doing a sit down with the heads of ISIS. Now granted this traitor has been dealt with, i feel we must still expose him to the masses that still believe he was some kind of hero.

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
25 January, 10:16
Liars and traitors

Anjell 777 @Anjell777
25 January, 10:13
yep, photoshopped!

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
26 January, 05:39
In response Anjell 777 to her Publication

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
26 January, 05:39
In response Anjell 777 to her Publication

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
25 January, 09:18
It is photoshopped. Osama Bin Laden is 6ft 5in tall . He would be towering above the other 2 traitors.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
25 January, 09:13
unfortunately this pic photoshoped ..😢but doesnt mean they are not evil azzhoes.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
25 January, 09:01
How Lindsie Graham is still around is beyond me.