Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
25 January, 11:17
I dropped this pick on Parler just before they got shut down. I don't feel it got the attention it deserved so, I'm reposting it so that Lindsey Graham gets the attention he so rightly deserves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Anjell777 in this post can reply
Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
26 January, 05:39
In response Anjell 777 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anjell 777 @Anjell777
26 January, 12:18
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
That is real

Anjell 777 @Anjell777
26 January, 12:39
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
There is pixel artifacting on Bin Ladens head as I zoomed in and his face is too sharp compared to Mcain and Graham despite being on the same photographic plane.

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
26 January, 05:39

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
26 January, 05:38
Sorry. No photo shop here. But its good that you are skeptical. Dont take everything for face value without atleast a little diggibg.