Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
25 January, 11:17
I dropped this pick on Parler just before they got shut down. I don't feel it got the attention it deserved so, I'm reposting it so that Lindsey Graham gets the attention he so rightly deserves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by RobinhoodLa54 in this post can reply
Jack Anon @jackylope
18 March, 05:04
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
this one seems to be real. How creepy. It's on this website.
https://www.oregonlive.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
17 March, 10:00
What a creepy fucking picture!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 09:59
Traffickers. Demon meat puppets.

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
17 March, 09:59
but wait.....theres more!

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
17 March, 10:01
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
Pentagram wearing Killary

Jack Anon @jackylope
18 March, 05:14
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
But fake. Yawn. 😩
kids, do your homework.
Didn't you go to Q-college?
The guy on the picture is a musician.
https://www.swarmandal.com...
I don't like HRC as we all dislike her. But there is enough real crap about her, we do not need to spread those old FAKES again and again!