Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
25 January, 11:17
I dropped this pick on Parler just before they got shut down. I don't feel it got the attention it deserved so, I'm reposting it so that Lindsey Graham gets the attention he so rightly deserves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
q did say this picture is fake......FYI...research !
07:51 AM - Mar 19, 2021
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
19 March, 07:58
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Thanks. I did see the q drop about this specific post. However, instead of removing it, I find it easier to use it as a doorway to show other pics and articles of John M and his corrupt spineless acts. I have tried to disprove this pic myself but even with the filters I don't see the forgery. Not sure what I'm missing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 March, 08:05
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
No name was a menace to our country since his early days crashing and burning jets. His real history is enough. Both him and Romney agreed to lose ther elections without a peep. There is so much real info on him in just the public domain. His arming of Isis will be the lynchpin when confirmed. Bush was friends with Osama. Osama was a CIA operative. Who recruited him ? No name ? Maybe !!!