Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
25 January, 11:17
I dropped this pick on Parler just before they got shut down. I don't feel it got the attention it deserved so, I'm reposting it so that Lindsey Graham gets the attention he so rightly deserves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Damian de la Iglesia @iglesia4
26 January, 01:55
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
Sorry, but you can tell OBL's head is different. All I can say is that we don't have to worry about John any longer, although the wife and daughter are two "gems".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
i can understand your suspicions, however there is no photoshop with that pic. Need more proof? Here is another of him doing a sit down with the heads of ISIS. Now granted this traitor has been dealt with, i feel we must still expose him to the masses that still believe he was some kind of hero.
05:32 AM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Damian de la Iglesia to his Publication
Only people mentioned by oldrooster in this post can reply
RealTexan Patriot @RealTexanPatriot
15 March, 05:15
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
https://twitter.com/SenJoh...
Original from No-Name's twitter. Other pics I've not looked into