Only followers of this user (QuantumActive) can see their posts

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
You FLIP THAT💩! You counter and tell them "I'm sorry, I cannot attend as I was told NOT to be around those that HAVE BEEN VAXXED! It seems the 71 poisons shot into your systems is making others very ill (this is true) and I cannot put myself in harms way!"

Love them from afar! This information is true. Non-vaxxed getting very ill around those that were.

If double-jabbed - they have to stay in the park enclosure...Jurassic Park.
10:32 PM - Apr 22, 2021
In response Quantum Active to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ResidentialAnon in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (QuantumActive) can see their posts

23 April, 12:29
I'm 58, the baby of 9. I have about 60-70 nieces/nephews (great included). I've been doing this for almost 20 years. They know me. They all have always believed what I've told them - I was most like our mother & they all gravitated toward me.

But, since Obama, OH OH OH! We have been divided. Now, they don't want to admit they were wrong (pride before the fall) and say, "MB was right!"

Everything I've told my grown kids & my siblings who do believe as I do, has come true. All of it. That's how I got them to wake up, but it took years until those events passed & they saw it with their own eyes. Now, they say, "My mom knows, she was right even when we tried to ignore it!"

I started putting them on the defensive. I say "How do you not know these things? So disappointed in you. You do realize you're on the wrong side of the line as in Mt. Sinai crack?"🙄 In 90's, I worked for a main brain in Cabal family. I didn't know till I left & 2002, started tracking their moves. #iknow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 April, 01:44
I can load you up with whatever you need. I'm pretty sure I typed Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Housing Policies/Wells Fargo/Bank of America, Deutsche (literally, my ex-boss is the brains that writes all those & he tells them what to use). John Kerry is his best friend. Clinton WH direct line. He called the St. Louis Elections. He developed the origins of Tax Credits, TIFS, which no corporation/company builds/develops without. I watched Obama & Admin speak & put in place everything that he originated/prepared/sent out (Rothchild /Rockefeller/Governors/Senators/Congressmen/Big City Mayors/all very tip top corporate & bank heads) & now, I can connect him in almost everything going on today throughout the world. They used Affordable Housing & HUD as own slush fund. Then, they all went into Biotech/Big Pharma (PFIZER) etc., he is #COREHUB roots.

I didn't realize who his family was, nor their power. His clients now are the World Bank, Central Bank, EU, United Nations, KAZAHSTAN, Ukraine etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396