Only followers of this user (QuantumActive) can see their posts

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
22 April, 10:32
In response Quantum Active to his Publication
You FLIP THATπŸ’©! You counter and tell them "I'm sorry, I cannot attend as I was told NOT to be around those that HAVE BEEN VAXXED! It seems the 71 poisons shot into your systems is making others very ill (this is true) and I cannot put myself in harms way!"

Love them from afar! This information is true. Non-vaxxed getting very ill around those that were.

If double-jabbed - they have to stay in the park enclosure...Jurassic Park.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
22 April, 03:23
You cannot wake everyone up. I'm finding that out. Some will just refuse to see what is in front of them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Jill Julian @jhadlian
22 April, 02:02
you should be afraid of them and their viral shedding. Drs are advising unvaccinated people to stay away from vaccinated people for health reasons

We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
22 April, 01:55
If their vaccines work, than whats the problem?!

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
22 April, 01:52
fear mongering over a flu with 99% survival rate.