Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You can still care about your family members without worrying so much and affecting your OWN mental health.

The best thing you can do right now is be STRONG for others around you.
01:46 AM - Apr 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
23 April, 07:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Easier said than done Doq!
I don’t know how many tomorrows I have left in me. I have never been a fan of this so called ‘life’, and I dont see anything now that makes me trust it will get any better.
Dates come and go, new dates are promoted, rinse & repeat.
We are herded from one platform to the next new thing and the ‘Bosses’ never seem to join in the shift, leaving a vacuum in info continuity.
You also have a tendancy to be cold and condescending at times leaving many to follow in spite of yourself.
Children are still dying, being abused and end up missing every day. How many more??
What is the cut off point?? Sure, jfkjr has waited a long time, but he is also a millionaire, not an average joe who hasnt worked in a year and is waiting to burry their loved ones who died alone.
All I can say is ‘Whatever’!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura luuu @Cosmocat
23 April, 07:53
In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 April, 07:11
Be who you are, you can NOT mandate truth, just live your truth and love your family and friends, that will impact them the most and relieve you of any responsibility. Remember Jesus saves, we only bring the message, that's the deal we made with God.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
24 April, 10:41
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Hang in there soldier, we love you and thank you for everything you have done, on and off the battlefield. You are GOD's child and he will never walk away from you. We will ALL get through this and be better because of it. I saw this posted earlier, and listened to it, and feel it is very appropriate. GOD BLESS you! Hang in there, you got this.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Realm - If You Think You Can Handle The TRUTH , Here It Is!! - YouTube

An insightful video into the spirit realm. This video serves to motivate and encourage the children of God. For them to know that God is with them. In whatev...

America First @AmericaFirst17
28 April, 12:56
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
22 April, 10:49
Thanks Doc I needed that. It really bothers me how the truth means nothing to them. It's time to focus on myself and just pray they wakeup one day.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
22 April, 10:13
We ARE our brother's keeper -- it will take other people to wake up our family members.
Jesus preached truth all over and was received & followed by thousands, yet not believed by people in his own hometown.

Berry Good @Berries4all
23 April, 07:38
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
That is literally not in the Bible. It’s a Barack Obama quote.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 April, 10:07
fort et debout 😎✊

Cathy Harris @artemisrunner
22 April, 10:05
Many of us are being rejected by our adult children because we will not get the injection. "You are not welcome in my home, ever! You will never see your grandchildren again." --- It's happened to me, and now I'm hearing the same from others. I pray for Truth to open their eyes.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
22 April, 10:00
yes! Be strong. Lean on God, ask Him for help, pray for people, pray for those asleep to wake up, and do not fear. #GodIsSovereign
Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 April, 09:48
"WHAT CAN I DO?" "WHAT CAN I DO?" "WHAT CAN I DO?"

If you are hearing this or WORSE, you are saying this -
Listen to the Dan Schultz video on Steve Bannon's War Room.
HOW TO HELP TRUMP:
--- FROM Sidney Powell: Endorsed by VK on telegram
https://www.thegatewaypund...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 April, 09:52
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Even running for the School Board, or a Teacher Association position (if you are a teacher, of course 😊).. it does not have to be a big org. ANY position of influence in the community is worth while.

We have to wean ourselves from big gov. We have to take up the reins, and beat the left at its own game - local community activism.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 April, 08:51

Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
22 April, 07:14
Thx Doq, I needed that!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
22 April, 03:41
Both parents in the UK in their 90's had two shots.
My warnings and concerns to family were rejected.
All I can do is be STRONG, be calm, Pray that the Best IS Yet to Come, for ALL.

EmJ _RaisedRight @Indecent_DISCLQSURE
22 April, 01:48
I cant even clean out my kids playroom like a normal human🤷🏻‍♀️🇺🇸

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 April, 01:49
In response EmJ _RaisedRight to her Publication
Too funny

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 April, 01:55
In response EmJ _RaisedRight to her Publication
That is hilarious!
Looks like something my daughter would send me.