Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 April, 01:46
You can still care about your family members without worrying so much and affecting your OWN mental health.

The best thing you can do right now is be STRONG for others around you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

America First @AmericaFirst17
28 April, 12:56
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
24 April, 10:41
Hang in there soldier, we love you and thank you for everything you have done, on and off the battlefield. You are GOD's child and he will never walk away from you. We will ALL get through this and be better because of it. I saw this posted earlier, and listened to it, and feel it is very appropriate. GOD BLESS you! Hang in there, you got this.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Realm - If You Think You Can Handle The TRUTH , Here It Is!! - YouTube

An insightful video into the spirit realm. This video serves to motivate and encourage the children of God. For them to know that God is with them. In whatev...

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
27 April, 12:20
In response Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving to her Publication

Patti Johnson @JerzeeGirl4Trump
24 April, 10:34
Please remember you are not alone. God is with you. We are with you, in this together. i have lost my family because of the plan. they all thijk im nuts and need help. thats ok though because i have faith in God and the plan. God wins. God bless you. thank you for your service. im sorry and im praying for you

John Washington @KeysMarg
24 April, 10:29
Me 2 But Differant circumstances...

Be Faithful to Yourself Here Bro, i Need you. You Will Soon find out Why...

Alright?
Everything Happens for a reason. You Will Be rewarded Shortly.

Justice Halo @Justice55
24 April, 09:57
Sir, I do not know you but I can feel your and others pain in this thread. I have been very quiet through all of this due to my mom being diagnosed with aggressive stage 4 cancer and she still trusts the plan because, like me, she knows what is right. I suffer from ptsd so can get a little consumed with things and triggered by events but i dont doubt for one second that the wrongs will be made right. I will pray for you and everyone suffering but i ask that you open your eyes and try to see the things that are slowly being revealed, know that God has a plan. All things will be brought to light

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
24 April, 07:19
Brother please stay strong, we need you. i know things are tough but just hold on. You are not alone. millions stand by you. i know we are not right at your side but We Are With You and some are closer than you think. YOU ARE PART OF OUR FAMILY. AND WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. Think of all you have overcome in your life. You can and will overcome this. Fight Patriot. Change that energy into bringing down the real filth that caused all of our troubles. The controling cabal scum.
Let your voice fall like thunder.
Stay Strong Brother.
I know it's hard at the moment but adapt and overcome.
We Love You Patriot.

anon anon @Qcolorado
24 April, 06:27
Joey, I prayed for you yesterday after it was requested on Telegram. I am so sorry for all you are going through right now, and I am praying for God to speak the words that will touch your soul and bring you peace. I've had a lot of heartache in my life and wondered where God was plenty of times. On the other side of most of these situations I can say assuredly that God never left me alone. YOU are not alone. No matter how things look right now, God has you, will be your constant help, and one day you will see that God is bigger than any plan... plan of man, plan of the devil, plan of chance. Heaven is our hope, not this world full of sin. Please take some breaths and listen for the words, ok? So many are praying for you. xxx

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
24 April, 04:57
So sorry, I will pray for you.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
24 April, 04:58
In response Susie Que to her Publication
Thank you for your service.

Beth Servidio @BServantofGod
24 April, 02:28
I know it is hard, but I do believe the “Best is yet to come” praying for you 🙏

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
23 April, 08:35
I’m so sorry you’re going through this. You will most certainly be in my prayers. You’re going through more than I have, but I do understand. My mom has threatened to disown me. My daughter told me she’s concerned about my mental health. I’ve lost friends. It’s very stressful. I feel like we were awakened for a reason though I don’t understand everything. Trying very hard to hang in here. May God bless you! ❤️🙏

Krista King @King0426
23 April, 08:29
Sir I thank you for your service and I share in your sorrow. I pray for you and pray God shows you the wisdom of His ways. Its so difficult for so many. i pray for you and all the families struggling or collapsing under the pressure. My family included. Im sorry Sir! We need you. DM anytime!!!!

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
23 April, 08:27
The true Past cannot be changed.
We are all right in this Moment of Time, building the Path that will lead us into a new future.
The moment of Death is the Eternity.
Remember, unconditional Love has no physical limits and if we all give ourselves this form of Love, we will be one under the Stars.
When we look into the Future and the Past, we see all "our" Children for whom we have made a better Future, or a Future at all possible through our actions.
Where we go one, we go all.
I pray for all of you.
Send all my Love.
Have Faith in our Lord.

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
23 April, 08:12
Please do not give up if you need a private chat with anyone including me just message 1 of us we are all in this together & have lost loved ones because of this lots of love x

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
23 April, 08:00
I am so so sorry to hear this. Please remember, you are never alone. You are part of us, we are part of you.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 April, 07:51
I had almost lost my uncle who was a Veteran of WW2. By the grace of GOD and angels, I saved him. I know that things seem dark right now but please know that I care. I hear your pain. Please give everything to GOD. My uncle never believed in GOD, yet GOD used me at just the right moment because GOD loved my Uncle. GOD loves you too. We don't always understand him, that's for sure. Hold on. Many of us feel abandoned right now by loved ones. You are not alone. You are in my prayers. Sending love and hope for better days.

Mimi Crew4 @Mimicrew4
23 April, 07:45
🙏🙏🙏

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
23 April, 07:41
I too lost everything and everyone!! It really sucks its taking this long! I didn't lose a business like you did but I went through much health adversity like having a stroke. BEEN through hell in my life as well! HOWEVER, I still trust the plan big time. Ya see it's not just about you and me, it's about all the children that are being rescued each and every day, it's about taking a stand as a Patriot so all of our rights are restored and so others that follow us will enjoy these TRUTHS and privileges. IT'S ABOUT CHANGING THIS WORLD IN A WAY IT NEVER HAS BEEN BEFORE AND WE DO AND WAIT FOR THIS SELFLESSLY SO MANY WILL COME TO GOD WHICH IS FIRST AND FOREMOST!! WE ARE DEFEATING EVIL STAND STRONG!!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
24 April, 08:44
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Job!

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
23 April, 07:33
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
23 April, 07:28
I'm sorry you're going through all that sir. Just keep going. I appreciate that you did the honorable thing in serving our country and I truly desire you will feel loving, supernatural peace in your heart and mind. That it won't be long for good things to come your way and hope and happiness to be showered on you. For restoration and the fruition of our hope and trust to be witnessed together :)