Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
You who are balanced spiritually and able to see the wonders of this world without dependency on The System, Are so very ready to take the lead into this New World God has prepared for Us. You who do not need money to attract others to You under guise of success while truly enticing them into the possession that money has created. You who Are Children of God, The WHOLE Divine Light of Our Heavenly Father will be successful because You are enough for You and God, and have no need to reflect the fallacies of this World while You continuously send Love out reflecting our true purpose for all of Humanity as intended. I Love You ALL So Very Much! ToGetHer We Will Awaken All Our Brothers and Sisters as we openly display Who We Truly Are without worry of social judgement, for GOD IS OUR JUDGE.

"Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

Top 8 Reasons Why Education is the Key to Success. Which Education? GOD Is TRUTH.
#wwg1wga #attunetogod
πŸ™βœοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ
02:09 PM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
17 March, 09:24
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
πŸ˜„πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™Amen!...love you brother

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 March, 10:37
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Love you to brother.. πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 October, 10:03
i love you Jason…i needed this more than you know
GOD bless you and your family πŸ™

14 October, 10:04
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I Love You too. TY God Bless You and Yours too.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
30 December, 09:58
πŸ™πŸ€πŸ’–

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 October, 05:36
I love you Jason and I definitely want a hug when we cross the finish line. :)

04 October, 05:38
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
You know it. πŸ€—πŸ˜‡β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

Mack Mackinelly @MackMackinelly
16 August, 06:08
The Lord comes to you in a whisper...ya gotta cancel out all the background noise and intentional distractions...focus on God !!!

16 August, 06:12
In response Mack Mackinelly to his Publication
Amen!! πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™Œ

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
21 July, 10:50
and God answered my prayers this morning once again

21 July, 10:52
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
Hallelujah! God is so very good to us.

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
20 July, 11:52
Posted in April, but meant for today...Thank you!
πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’œπŸ™πŸ•Š

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
18 July, 02:00
Best post yet β™‘

18 July, 03:14
In response Kelly Clen to her Publication
Much Love Sister. How are You?

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

17 July, 09:37
In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication
Amen. In The Holy Name of Christ, Father Be with and Bless Us All.β€οΈπŸ™

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 June, 09:45
Amen

04 July, 10:27
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
17 June, 01:36
Jesus saves and God wins! We win! Love to all fellow Christians! πŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•Š Keep spreading the gospel! πŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠβœοΈβœοΈβœοΈ

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
24 May, 12:30
great post! TQ

24 May, 12:31
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
May God Bless You All-Ways.β€οΈπŸ™

04 June, 12:25
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ™Œ

Have Faith @rAnnbci
19 May, 11:40
Who are you? You always have such inspirational and beautiful things to say. Thank You! πŸ™πŸ»βœοΈπŸ˜Š

19 May, 11:44
In response Have Faith to her Publication
Before this I worked in the car business running fixed ops departments. I Am just Jason but I Am working on becoming my best me aligned with God. I Love You Very Much Sister. β€οΈπŸ™

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
17 May, 09:49
Education/Knowledge is the Key to EVERYTHING!

17 May, 09:51
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Educate YoUniversally

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
09 May, 10:59

09 May, 11:01
Amen. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈπŸ’ž

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
20 June, 09:29
Give it all to God! Praise be to Jesus!

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
01 May, 05:47
Jesus had patience. I strive every day to have just a smidgeon of what He had.

01 May, 06:36
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
Yes I pray for this as well, as do my best to do the same. I Love You So Very Much. Attuning to Jesus' message is Key, Indeed.β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ
https://youtu.be/t2qaT6FWn...
Zach Williams - Less Like Me (Lyric Video) - YouTube

β€œLess Like Me” now! Listen to #LessLikeMe everywhere: https://ZachWilliams.lnk.to/rescuesto... Connect with Zach Williams: Email List: https://ZachWilliams.l...

Annie D-W @Annie172123
26 April, 09:06
Love you too so much!
I thank you and so appreciate you my brother.
ALL IS GOoD.
#GodWins
Bigley HUGS

26 April, 09:18
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™

27 April, 10:35
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
Thank You. I too have days where I am taking attacks, which I can handle but its then God sends You to reach back to me.β™₯οΈπŸ™ You all mean so very much to me. I am so thankful for You all. I praise God for allowing me to be here now. You are so very Loved, Always.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
23 April, 09:46
Amen!

May OC1960 @omega1960
23 April, 09:10
I'm not doing a good job waiting for better days.

23 April, 09:11
In response May OC1960 to her Publication
What's one thing You could do to make Today Better for You?

SPORTS @SPORTS
23 April, 08:46
Praise be!

Lady Polymath @ladypolymath
23 April, 08:41
❀️ ✝️ Love this! Thank you for posting.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
22 April, 03:55
Beautifully said my friend!

22 April, 03:59
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Truly God has placed this on my heart, I give Him all the credit, and I am thankful for the Love You've shared with me. I Love You So Very Much, all Together We are stronger. β€οΈπŸ™

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
22 April, 03:46
Amen & Amen. Truth shall be the mission. It will be accomplished by patience, love & divinity. God is directing this for those that need a nudge in clarity. The Father is guiding us all soon to help others. The Holy Spirit is our direct line to the Divine Plan. Peace Love & Freedom. God Bless & Much Love to you all.

22 April, 03:57
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
Thank You. May God continue to Bless You as He does. I Love You All So Very Much. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ What an Amazing thing, to be Here, Now.

20 June, 09:21
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
22 April, 03:12
πŸ™βœοΈAmen. πŸ™βœοΈ

22 April, 03:14
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

πŸ€—πŸ˜‡β€οΈ

Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
21 April, 10:49
"Just you wait and see Henry Higgins, oh woooon't iiiit be loverly...loverly...laaavorly🀭😍

21 April, 11:04
In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication
Oh Yes, God even loves a flawed, decent, guy like Mr. Higgins Indeed.
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 April, 05:20
Thank you, Jason, for the beautiful message!
Needed to hear that today!
Blessings and much love to you, my. friend!
πŸ™β€οΈ

22 April, 03:17
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I Love You, and it was placed upon My heart to share. Thank You for being here with me, with Us, always, Attuned to God, through the Holy Spirit, by way of Jesus. β€οΈπŸ™

Karen Lou @Sapphire
21 April, 03:04
Thank you for being around today and reminding us of the Good Word.β™₯οΈπŸ™πŸ»βœοΈ

21 April, 03:16
In response Karen Lou to her Publication
I am beyond thankful to God, for the opportunity to do so.β€οΈπŸ™

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
21 April, 02:29
Preach! Great word! My spirit jumped while reading this! Thank you!

21 April, 02:37
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
It just came through me and god placed it on my heart to get it out to those in need. I AM Stronger attuned to God than I ever was within Her Systems. Thank You for being here with Me, with Us All. May God Bless You and Your family All-Ways.

Rev 18