Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 April, 01:46
You can still care about your family members without worrying so much and affecting your OWN mental health.

The best thing you can do right now is be STRONG for others around you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
Easier said than done Doq!
I don’t know how many tomorrows I have left in me. I have never been a fan of this so called ‘life’, and I dont see anything now that makes me trust it will get any better.
Dates come and go, new dates are promoted, rinse & repeat.
We are herded from one platform to the next new thing and the ‘Bosses’ never seem to join in the shift, leaving a vacuum in info continuity.
You also have a tendancy to be cold and condescending at times leaving many to follow in spite of yourself.
Children are still dying, being abused and end up missing every day. How many more??
What is the cut off point?? Sure, jfkjr has waited a long time, but he is also a millionaire, not an average joe who hasnt worked in a year and is waiting to burry their loved ones who died alone.
All I can say is ‘Whatever’!
07:39 PM - Apr 23, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TitoRichard in this post can reply
Laura luuu @Cosmocat
23 April, 07:53
In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396