Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 April, 01:46
You can still care about your family members without worrying so much and affecting your OWN mental health.

The best thing you can do right now is be STRONG for others around you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
22 April, 10:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
We ARE our brother's keeper -- it will take other people to wake up our family members.
Jesus preached truth all over and was received & followed by thousands, yet not believed by people in his own hometown.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Berry Good @Berries4all
That is literally not in the Bible. It’s a Barack Obama quote.
07:38 PM - Apr 23, 2021
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Berries4all in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
23 April, 08:20
In response Berry Good to his Publication
Its not a bible quote, its the way things were when you read the new testament.
I have no idea what Obana said -- never watched or listened to him -- he gave me the creeps.

Berry Good @Berries4all
23 April, 11:55
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
The point is, the entire concept of whether or not you're your "brother's keeper" comes from the Bible. The Old Testament, not the New. (Genesis 4 - Cain mockingly asked "Am I my brother's keeper?" after he murdered his brother.)

Obama twisted the meaning around backwards by saying, "I AM my brother's keeper." Now everybody thinks that's what the Bible says.

It doesn't. Anywhere.