Only people mentioned by RightReady in this post can reply
Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
23 April, 12:29
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
yeah...its called the TV

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Fornaro @newatlantis2020
22 April, 12:09
That is literally the case via media mind control and the casting of spells by black magicians. Prayer is the antidote.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
22 April, 04:15
In response Paul Fornaro to his Publication
Yes! Courage is fear, plus prayer, plus understanding. Courage is needed to address the problem. That could be the difference...
Thank You 🙏❤️

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
21 April, 10:17
It is 100% fact

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 April, 09:58
I think that often! I feel they have certain parts of their brains numbed out.

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
22 April, 04:08
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I agree. Maybe the combination of the wearing of mask and fear numb their rational...IDK 🤫

1776 Again @BludGeonT
21 April, 03:29
People here in southern california, orange county, I might see 1 in a 100 not wearing a mask OUTDOORS. When I walk into my local 7-11 maskless, my buddy at the cashier sees me and rips down his bandana on his face happily and we just talk, and almost every day I help him wake up. Feels good to help out a soul when it would seem much more than half of the population are affected. I know that he then might wake up another 2 people, and those 2 wake up 8.. I'm an optimist and with GOD we will WIN

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
21 April, 07:23
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Absolutely. The campaign to wear mask was very effective. We are creatures of habit, but this is one we can help break. It takes brave souls like yourself to lead the way. Seeing is believing for many and nobody really wants to wear a mask. I have witnessed the same and it sure feels good to do the right thing. I’ve been questioned in crowded places waiting to check out. I simply state that it isn’t healthy to breath your own exhaust, and have watched many pull theirs down as well 😎👍

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Pink Totter @Totter
20 April, 10:06
Observed while waiting for my Unmasked husband to run into the grocery store... vehicle pulls up, person in vehicle puts on mask, gets out of vehicle and walks into store... or person comes out of store wearing a mask and waits until their are in their vehicle to remove mask. Twilight zone zombies everywhere. Yes it's a mandated state, No we don't wear one.

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
20 April, 10:18
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
God Bless your courageous soul, I don't either.

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
21 April, 09:31
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I live in Dallas, TX and I went to Northern Tools over the weekend. EVERYONE HAD MASKS ON and most of them walked from their PICKUP TRUCKS with the stupid face diaper on. I was the only person that didn't have a mask on, and I'm a middle aged woman. I'm talking about macho manly men of all ages.....no wimpy guys🤦‍♀️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 April, 09:59
Bloodliners get told if they break their programming, they are stupid. I mean what can ya expect from human demon meat puppets. ALSO kinda like the kid asking questions about the curriculum in the HOLLOW halls of learning delegated to a hallway. Prayer taken out, now namaste, for decades to now freaking tranny's giving story time. Baphomet in the schools of brain washing. I know it's not that simple I know it's not that hard, KOS.

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
20 April, 10:15
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Don't know exactly how we got here. As I learn, I know we have to fix this. Otherwise our children and grandchildren will never know what it is like to be unbroken and free.

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
20 April, 09:56
Common sense does not come easy for some!! They are in a coma!!

KaT Higgs @wheelisturning
20 April, 09:53
It's sadly now becoming painfully obvious. Mockingbird

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 April, 09:45
I have severly cut back my floride toothpast use over the last year. Maybe that helped unplug me.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 April, 03:36
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
With me it is using deodorant without aluminum. I will be starting soon to use no fluoride toothpaste.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 April, 09:44
Makes sense to me!

Michael Haught @Michaelahaught
20 April, 01:03
subliminal hypnosis through television broadcasting (a facet of MKULTRA) thsts been going on for decades. its affectivness made more intense when we switched to an all digital format. its less affective on people who possess any form of psychic abilities, of whixh most if us do, some more than others.

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
20 April, 01:27
In response Michael Haught to his Publication
I have learned a lot about this form of brainwashing over the past year and totally agree with you. What we see and hear does becomes our initial reality...

funker junkie @glowsticky
20 April, 12:59
All the people posting how proud and happy they are to get the vaccine and get mad thinking something is wrong with you for not wanting to wear a mask/fighting for freedom. Like WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with you? The sheep compliance for not even fighting for your basic human rights just blows my mind... ppl are fuuuucked. They will gladly get into a gas oven if they are told it's good for them

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
20 April, 01:34
In response funker junkie to his Publication
Thank you for sharing... I have felt the same way. Hurts even worse when your family/loved ones go along w/the vax charade. They simply didn't want to listen.

Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
20 April, 12:58
Yes ! It's TV !

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
20 April, 12:53
Every day my friend! But I feel like it is 90% that are under spell! I can't believe the people still in the matrix after a full year of this BS! Dark to Light.🙏🌎

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
20 April, 01:31
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
Is a hard topic to discuss for many, which makes it so difficult to overcome. WWG1WGA!

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
20 April, 12:43
if you have the spirit of God, and not of fear, no worldly spell will NOT work!! 🙌🏻❤️

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
20 April, 01:08
In response Chris Miss to her Publication
When someone tells me I am a good man, I tell them no, I'm not. But I want to be... Understanding we are spiritual beings, I am far from where I need to be for God's grace. I have much to learn.
Thank you for your response. It might just be that simple.
Counting my Blessing, Praise be to God!💗🙏

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
20 April, 02:37
In response Chris Miss to her Publication
i just noticed my punctuation error in my comments but i am glad y’all understood what i was saying! should have read: No, worldly spells will NOT work! or maybe i should have said no worldly spells will work. i wish there was an edit button...