Lukenda Mira @RightReady
20 April, 12:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Bloodliners get told if they break their programming, they are stupid. I mean what can ya expect from human demon meat puppets. ALSO kinda like the kid asking questions about the curriculum in the HOLLOW halls of learning delegated to a hallway. Prayer taken out, now namaste, for decades to now freaking tranny's giving story time. Baphomet in the schools of brain washing. I know it's not that simple I know it's not that hard, KOS.
09:59 PM - Apr 20, 2021
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
20 April, 10:15
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Don't know exactly how we got here. As I learn, I know we have to fix this. Otherwise our children and grandchildren will never know what it is like to be unbroken and free.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 April, 10:28
From the beginning of time where the Lord stated during the flood the darkness was before and after. AT the same time the most powerful time in history for us all. BIG deal folks know now. OUR call. Regardless of how the deep state tries to present it. NO NWO.

20 April, 10:29
He is not revealing so WE will be defeated, HE loves us, HIS planet.