Lukenda Mira @RightReady
20 April, 12:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
Observed while waiting for my Unmasked husband to run into the grocery store... vehicle pulls up, person in vehicle puts on mask, gets out of vehicle and walks into store... or person comes out of store wearing a mask and waits until their are in their vehicle to remove mask. Twilight zone zombies everywhere. Yes it's a mandated state, No we don't wear one.
10:06 PM - Apr 20, 2021
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
21 April, 09:31
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I live in Dallas, TX and I went to Northern Tools over the weekend. EVERYONE HAD MASKS ON and most of them walked from their PICKUP TRUCKS with the stupid face diaper on. I was the only person that didn't have a mask on, and I'm a middle aged woman. I'm talking about macho manly men of all ages.....no wimpy guys🤦‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
21 April, 09:58
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
Didn't Texas stop the mask mandate? Why are people wearing them?

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
20 April, 10:18
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
God Bless your courageous soul, I don't either.