Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 April, 01:53
Did you notice the BTC drop?
When BTC drops all ALTS drop.

Doge pretty much ignored BTC drop.
Why?

Robinhood Investors don't associate BTC with DOGE.

Huge Sign.

If you haven't yet:
Good time to enter XRP ($1.30)
Good time to enter Doge ($0.36-$0.39)

Double up and then take out your original investment.
Then let the rest it ride.

Don't forget about Taxes.

Avoid ETH until regulations.

*Not a financial advisor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spanish Anon @Cocobount
So it mean that most Doge holders are retail traders/new in crypto that joined crypto because of doge right?
03:28 PM - Apr 19, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cocobount in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
04 May, 11:47
In response Spanish Anon to his Publication
ETC - Etherium classic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
03 May, 03:36
I'd like to buy some, even got a robinhood account in anticipation of applying my tax refund to it but still processing ten weeks last Sunday. I won't be able to afford doge if I ever even get my tax refund after tomorrow.
'Luck o the Irish' is what I've got. If it weren't for Bad Luck, I'd have no luck at all.

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
05 May, 12:26
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Tax topic 152? I've been there since Feb 28.

America First @AmericaFirst17
02 May, 10:04
DID U HEAR WHAT BIDEN SAID?! 🚨

https://gab.com/GenXzanna/...

Arieee @Arieee
30 April, 02:45
Searching for info on Larry Fink and BlackRock Investments. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#wallstreet #Bitcoin #wwg1wga

30 April, 09:24

30 April, 01:16
Demons ruling this world target POLICE because they want a society where there is NO law + order.

These demonic entities in politics + government CREATE fake stories and/or HIRE fake cops to KILL innocent people in order to BRAINWASH the masses.

Sometimes, these events are TOTALLY fake and NOBODY is hurt. Actors are hired to FAKE CRY on tv.

CORRUPT, LYING Mainstream media is then called in to COVER these FAKE stories, FALSE FLAGS in order to further ENSLAVE THE MINDS of the people.

They want to DESTROY the POLICE in order to bring in NEW WORLD ORDER where we have NOBODY to protect us and we lose ALL freedom and liberties.

A world of TOTAL CHAOS is what demons want. This is the REALM they THRIVE in and feel most comfortable with. They CANNOT survive in a world of PEACE, JOY, LAW, ORDER, HARMONY, TRUTH, FREEDOM, HAPPINESS, LOVE, etc.

DO. NOT. FALL. FOR. THE. LIES.

We are awake.

https://twitter.com/charli...

Becky Helser @BH17
30 April, 08:13
In response America First to her Publication

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 April, 02:27
Very timely re-post, thank you.

wisnubingung @wisnubingung
29 April, 12:49
💥 SHARE❗️ 💥 SHARE❗️❗️ 💥 SHARE❗️❗️❗️ 💥
Watch Sound Of Freedom Movie 2021 Full Streaming Online
go watch it movie now! : https://t.co/L6dJVwx02f?so...

(soldier of GOD!!!) Powerful movie based on a true story!The film tells the real-life story. a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Join Organization Social Group : https://t.me/timballar2021
PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK LET EVERYONE KNOW WE CAN WATCH THIS MOVIE SOUND OF FREEDOM HAS BEEN RELEASE ONLINE FREE AND VERY GOOD QUALITY HD

#wwg1wga
#GREATAWAKENING
#SaveTheChildren
#cabal
#TakeBackOurCountry
#MAGA
#QANON
#Potus

Becky Helser @BH17
30 April, 08:17
In response wisnubingung to his Publication

Becky Helser @BH17
30 April, 08:19
In response wisnubingung to his Publication

28 April, 05:30
WE LOVE YOU, PRESIDENT TRUMP! ❤️🇺🇲

https://gab.com/kittylists...

28 April, 04:36
PARENTS TAKE OVER SCHOOL!

https://gab.com/ChesterBel...

28 April, 12:41

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
27 April, 08:21
XRP UP 30% on SEC ruling

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 April, 04:34

Kayla Jones @kjonesq
28 April, 08:27
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
She's a monster just like the rest. You can tell she's faking it in this video. She didn't need law enforcement to tell her anything. She's a lieing pedovore.

Holly Brewer @Hollys_Homes
02 May, 04:50
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I'm just curious; how do we know she's bad? In all the research I've done and seen, I've not seen her name come up anywhere. Thank you for bringing her name to my attention. I will definitely be doing some additional research on her.

25 April, 03:03
ARIZONA AUDIT - FIRST OF ITS' KIND IN HISTORY!

https://gab.com/KanekoaThe...

24 April, 01:39

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
24 April, 12:10

22 April, 12:03
*** VERY IMPORTANT ***

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 April, 02:56
Thank you for coming back to update us VK!
Nana has more than tripled on XRP!
A few thousand never hurts.
Think I will let it ride.

Has Nana told you lately you are my favorite?

Shhh dont tell @administrator

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
21 April, 02:42
Can someone explain to me why a coin named after one of the most corrupt political offices in history isn't a red flag?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
21 April, 06:07
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
Who said it wasn't a red flag? The preoccupation with gaining more material wealth, as a follower of Christ, during a Biblical time where the wheat is being separated from the chaff, in itself is a red flag for some. VK keeps saying he is not a financial advisor. Has it dawned on anyone that his posts "may" have nothing to do with crypto currency investments and are coded comes for something else entirely different? How can we know for sure; this is war and disinformation is necessary as they say. He makes it clear that he is not a financial advisor. And remember, dogecoin started as a tool of mockery against crypto currencies. Mockery is a tool of the dark one. Your skepticism can be substantiated. Godspeed.

21 April, 04:06

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
20 April, 09:07
Do we short Nasdaq? S&p? Fb? Twtr?
i was a financial adviser for yrs......

20 April, 04:25
WHAT OBAMA SAID ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP!

https://clthb.co/6TAUkYhuS...

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
19 April, 09:49

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 April, 04:19
🎯

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
19 April, 05:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
wow, your reply and repost got me feeling like a kid getting a gift from Christmas hahaha 😁