Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Did you notice the BTC drop?
When BTC drops all ALTS drop.

Doge pretty much ignored BTC drop.
Why?

Robinhood Investors don't associate BTC with DOGE.

Huge Sign.

If you haven't yet:
Good time to enter XRP ($1.30)
Good time to enter Doge ($0.36-$0.39)

Double up and then take out your original investment.
Then let the rest it ride.

Don't forget about Taxes.

Avoid ETH until regulations.

*Not a financial advisor.
01:53 PM - Apr 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
12 January, 11:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Was It Really You Vincent That I Gave Wallet Number Too? Or Was Your Acct Hacked? So Nervous!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
19 May, 08:16
Did you notice the BTC drop? "

#MAGA
#Trump
#wwg1wga
#STOPTHESTEAL
#Potus
#QANON

🤗🤣 😁🤣
YEP
#Bitcoin #Doge #XPR ALL OF THEM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
scrabbycatz scrabbycatz @scrabbycatz
19 May, 11:42
Where is XRP available. Can't find it. TY Sir!

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
19 May, 05:53
In response scrabbycatz scrabbycatz to her Publication
uphold

Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
06 May, 09:26
Son came over today and we had a good conversation about investing in crypto. He's been doing for a couple of months, so I'm having him educate me. I showed him your "not a financial advisor" posts, interesting!!

Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
06 May, 09:47
In response Mickey Nabb to her Publication
And your other post about the transfer of wealth and pulling out in July. :)

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
06 May, 07:34
Could someone help me with this?? Single mom here trying to learn this and support daughter and I. Please 🙏🏻

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
08 May, 11:23
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
I am happy to answer your questions if I can help. You can buy XRP and Doge on Uphold.com. You can also buy Doge on Robinhood. Buying physical silver is a great investment as well. If you have any other questions, feel free to DM me in case I don't see your response here.

Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
05 May, 04:30
i went to go like your post and seen this. 666 likes...

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
05 May, 05:13
VK, Doge can be minted, so does not have a limited supply. back to the usual rubbish of printing more money and devaluing it in the long-term. guess its a short-term investment, but its something i have just learnt.
or it could be a learning tool, to those who don’t understand the downfall of the fiat system/printing money.
im all for blockchain which rises each and every coin together. small but deadly, as they join forces (solana network coins).
but we are in a speculative market, where hype works for gains as elon proves to us!
Go pika/sheba (😆, big joke there). i just wish the world switches soon to utility and people learn the benefit of all rising together, we the people can literally circumvent FB/twatter etc and share their usual revenue wealth with certain coins. look at kin/raydium on solana.

05 May, 07:59
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
😅BUT ... THE #NOCOINERS AND #NOMONEY ERS 😅
(OF ANY KIND)

STILL DONT HAVE " EXCHANGE - OR - STORE VALUE " UNITS 🤗

TO PLAY THIS GAME. THIS A SHIT OF #Reset 🤣

ITS A RESET FOR RICH PEOPLE 😅😁

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Lisa Simone - Aint Got No I Got Life en live dans l'Heure du Jazz RTL - RTL - RTL - YouTube

Lisa Simone - Aint Got No I Got Life en live dans l'Heure du Jazz RTLAbonnez-vous à la chaîne officielle de la radio RTL : http://bit.ly/2gGC4S6RTL sur Faceb...

LQve Trump @LoveTump
05 May, 01:20
Doge has surged since VK posted this!
I now hold over 11,000 Doge

I anticipate it going to a dollar by the weekend. It may go higher if Elon musk says something Doge when he's on SNL May 8th.

*BTW, I'm certainly not a financial advisor

Ophelia Lee @MsLee1013Q
04 May, 11:43
thank you. ✨🙂

John Washington @KeysMarg
02 May, 05:42
the void ETH Line Got Me..

Until 51 Days

John Washington @KeysMarg
02 May, 05:47
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Federal Res.er.ve

Need Not Be protected By the SS

Conflict of Interest.

Gostop O

02 May, 06:05
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
SINCE 2021....

" EARN MONEY OR #Crypto S OR THINGS "

ITS TOTALLY POOR MAN MENTALLITY

- POORS FUNCIOUS -

( 552 BC )

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
30 April, 05:19
VK.
Everything changed March 23 - new phase? So much discovery, specially this week. Some freaking out but overall going well - this excluding those who don’t want to know.
Urgency in the air - want to say much love to operators. Wish you and yours well.
Thinking essence doesn’t need a keyboard to communicate. Until we hear from you.

Arieee @Arieee
30 April, 02:42
Searching for info on Larry Fink and BlackRock Investments. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#wallstreet #Bitcoin #wwg1wga

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
30 April, 01:23
🥰 I bought My XRP & Doge 🥰 Thank you, Love ❤️. To the Moon.

jlw 2345 @Jlw2345
03 May, 09:25
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
which app do you use to buy this?

Kathleen Spreen @KateKnows2
30 April, 12:44
Hey VK. Been busy digsoldiering. Re: Crypto withdraws. Set up an S CORP and dump into the corp to avoid individal taxes. If you withdraw as an individual, you will be liable for full taxes. Legal Zoom you can set one up, expedite 10 days. Good Luck. Disclamer: I Am Not a financial advisor.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
19 May, 07:02
In response Kathleen Spreen to her Publication
can you tell me more about this? are we taxed on the exchange or wallet?

Tammy Rush @RushingSpirit
30 April, 05:46
Is there a link or "write-up" that I can go to & follow to go in & buy some doge? Like I am a NEW Newbie to anything crypto. I have been reading the posts & all......like whiplash, but what he posts is too simple for me. 😇I need more deets....I have never even traded. I would love to buy some Doge though! Any assistance would be appreciated!! Thank you!

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
30 April, 06:55
In response Tammy Rush to her Publication
I'm new as well Uphold was very easy about 10 mins. Tutorial on website I just did Dodge an XRP

World Wide @worldwide
29 April, 10:46
Bought DOGET on Sunday. 4 days later it is up over 4x!

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
29 April, 06:29
Following 513 🤔 4.29.2021

9th Day Dark!

💧#513 >

IMPORTANT:
NO private comms past/present/future.
NO comms made outside of this platform.
Any claims that contradict the above should be considered FAKE NEWS and disregarded immediately.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
PATRIOTS.
Q

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
29 April, 07:42
In response QueeN Zlander to his Publication
228 Posts by VK

💧#228 > (8, 7, 6, 5......). > (4, 3, 2, 1, 0 ) ??

0 = ZERO🤔

11/25 > John Kennedy D.O.B 🤔

💧#229 > RED_RED_
_FREEDOM-.........👀

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
29 April, 12:52

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
30 April, 04:33
In response Dyna Dozer to his Publication
Kim Dot com was really pushing ETH when it first came out, offering freebies, so this tweet is funny shit. Lol.

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
01 May, 11:00
In response Dyna Dozer to his Publication
i have a small amount of crypto (new to me) ... i find it confusing sometimes ... is it good or is it bad? Is Crypto DeepState? ... or Part of the Plan?

i have a small amount of crypto (new to me) ... i find it confusing sometimes ... is it good or is it bad? Is Crypto DeepState? ... or Part of the Plan?

I remember very well The 1988 article by the Economist (Roths)

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
28 April, 12:39
Very JFKjr.❣️ Much Genius❣️
Many LQve❣️ ☺️🙏✨

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
28 April, 10:49
https://anonup.com/thread/...
scam? says approved by our president Donald Trump.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
28 April, 10:56
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
scam alart?

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
26 April, 02:56
I only notice that VK has followed me on any other platform, but not here. I apparently lost my MoJo! 😫😫😫

And for the love of Pete, will someone please put spellcheck on here!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
05 May, 02:48
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Me too. Hung with him for years ......now unworthy. He seems to be MIA a lot on here too. Hey...Get with it VK ! I neva !

Simba 716 @Mufasa35
26 April, 12:58
Hey VK i remember about a year ago you said about BTC a few things

All it takes is one EO (to wreck the price with a national security threat EO)

Could go to 25k, could go to zero

So it seemed to me you were more bullish on other projects. I think youve said blockchain is the future, but also something like encryption is dead. meaning to me that blockchain (encryption) solutions are the future but also that we cant trust it 100% because nothing is unhackable

So im wondering what your current thoughts are along these lines

seems that you expect BTC to lose dominance some day

until we get gold backed us note crypto, perhaps we will see the doge face meme coin take BTC spot haha that would be very fun. everybody and their grandma would own a doGe

& what are youre thoughts on Theta Network?
Will it win over the competition for video streaming market (videos being 80% of internet ive heard ). And how will Starlink stelite internet effect the need for theta network

Simba 716 @Mufasa35
26 April, 12:58
Hey VK i remember about a year ago you said about BTC a few things

All it takes is one EO (to wreck the price with a national security threat EO)

Could go to 25k, could go to zero

So it seemed to me you were more bullish on other projects. I think youve said blockchain is the future, but also something like encryption is dead. meaning to me that blockchain (encryption) solutions are the future but also that we cant trust it 100% because nothing is unhackable

So im wondering what your current thoughts are along these lines

seems that you expect BTC to lose dominance some day

until we get gold backed us note crypto, perhaps we will see the doge face meme coin take BTC spot haha that would be very fun. everybody and their grandma would own a doGe

& what are youre thoughts on Theta Network?
Will it win over the competition for video streaming market (videos being 80% of internet ive heard ). And how will Starlink stelite internet effect the need for theta network