Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 April, 01:53
Did you notice the BTC drop?
When BTC drops all ALTS drop.

Doge pretty much ignored BTC drop.
Why?

Robinhood Investors don't associate BTC with DOGE.

Huge Sign.

If you haven't yet:
Good time to enter XRP ($1.30)
Good time to enter Doge ($0.36-$0.39)

Double up and then take out your original investment.
Then let the rest it ride.

Don't forget about Taxes.

Avoid ETH until regulations.

*Not a financial advisor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spanish Anon @Cocobount
19 April, 03:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So it mean that most Doge holders are retail traders/new in crypto that joined crypto because of doge right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
19 April, 05:01
wow, your reply and repost got me feeling like a kid getting a gift from Christmas hahaha 😁

Pale Horse @PaleHorseCometh
19 April, 07:15
In response Spanish Anon to his Publication
VK is one person I agree with. I bought Dogecoin at .02 and just made a shit ton on it. XRP at .26 Sold off at 1.88 and bought more when it dropped to 1.24 These assholes like Doq Holliday who post complete bullshit about crypto looking fucked and how it's rigged, are full of shit. When I called him out on it his response was, Well I never said don't invest in it Blah blah blah. Oh, and Michael Jaco, Mr SEAL team six, Mr CIA guy, told people over 6 weeks ago now would be a good time to get out of crypto. 90% of these assholes post complete bullshit and then want to pretend they never said it when proven wrong. Dogecoin was .25 yesterday, it's now .42. I just made even more by NOT listening to the lying asshole Anons on this site !

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 April, 04:58
Hmm there simply Musk be a reason for that. 🤣