Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
29 January, 09:41
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
When junior got on the lefts national media and said DJT would be an amazing president he planted a mustard seed. He knew what he was doing and what plan he was setting in motion. I believe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 January, 09:15
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
💥🙏💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
29 January, 09:01
just wonderful..thank you cm

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 January, 09:16
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
💥🙏💖💗

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
29 January, 05:32
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Absolutely Beautiful Video...Thanks for sharing.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 January, 07:11
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
😍💥🙏

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
03 April, 02:38
This is an awesome video and you're right, can't watch it once. I have downloaded it to my PC so I can share it far and wide. Thank you for this post.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 April, 03:07
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
😂😁🤣👊🙏awesome!! welcome!! Brings tears to my eyes.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 April, 10:48
It is Beautiful! and very rewatchable! 🙏🏼🥰❤️🥰🙏🏼

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 April, 01:59
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
👊🙏

J&G Leman @LooktoHim
18 August, 03:17
Beautiful! ❤️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 August, 05:36
In response J&G Leman to his Publication
👊🙏😁❤️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 August, 02:15
❤️❤️Heart Racing..Full of HOPE!
Can NOT LoVE this enough! 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 August, 11:22
🥰
And it is Glorious!! What a Miracle in itself to be Chosen to live at This Time! Or to have Volunteered!!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 August, 11:23
🙏😁❤️👊

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
18 August, 11:46
From A Course in Miracles perspective how are you dealing with all of this

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
17 August, 10:19
Wow, So Cool!! I Can’t Wait!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 August, 08:40
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
👊😁 glass half full, all day, every day, always

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
03 July, 08:25
W O W

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 July, 09:10
Punisher Time! ⚔️😎⚔️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 July, 04:47
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Happy 4th Dan :). I sure hope so.
Praying for President Trump and his team of Warriors. Sending love.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
01 July, 08:38
always awesome

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
01 July, 08:28
I AM HERE TO SERVE, When NESARA is implemented , I WILL BE THE FIRST TO ANNMOPUNCE MY CANIDACY FOR THE CONGRESSIONAL SEAT FOR THE 1ST DISTRICT OF MISSISSIPPI!!! WWW.STRAUSSFORHOUSE.COM

01 July, 08:27
I AM HERE TO SERVE, When NESARA is implemented , I WILL BE THE FIRST TO ANNMOPUNCE MY CANIDACY FOR THE CONGRESSIONAL SEAT FOR THE 1ST DISTRICT OF MISSISSIPPI!!! WWW.STRAUSSFORHOUSE.COM

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
01 July, 07:52
💞💓 God Bless Them, ALL!!! Made me cry...😌

01 July, 06:58

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 July, 07:29
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏love it, thank you for your post!

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
30 June, 10:26
A video w/Juan O Savin taught me, if you're having trouble
falling asleep, repeat "Spirit, Move my thoughts from my
head to my heart" 3x's... then count to 10 backwards.

It works.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 June, 10:32
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
TY FOR YOUR POST, AWESOME

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
30 June, 10:34
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
WOW! I went on a retreat to Mt. Shasta with Ted Mahr last summer. Ted speaks with a man often on his radio show who calls himself "Q" . We each did phone sessions with "Q" and he had all of us do this exercise often. I use it to help my clients and myself meditate.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
30 June, 03:41
KEWL LOVE THE ENDING

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 June, 09:35
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
🙏

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
30 June, 02:47
"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 June, 09:35
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
awesome

Beirie Rose @Beirie
18 August, 02:35

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
29 June, 10:13

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 July, 06:34
THIS one disappeared, ty for posting.

01 July, 06:56

SPORTS @SPORTS
29 June, 06:04
😭😭😭😭

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 June, 06:16
In response SPORTS to his Publication
🙏