Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 April, 01:53
Did you notice the BTC drop?
When BTC drops all ALTS drop.

Doge pretty much ignored BTC drop.
Why?

Robinhood Investors don't associate BTC with DOGE.

Huge Sign.

If you haven't yet:
Good time to enter XRP ($1.30)
Good time to enter Doge ($0.36-$0.39)

Double up and then take out your original investment.
Then let the rest it ride.

Don't forget about Taxes.

Avoid ETH until regulations.

*Not a financial advisor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
VK, Doge can be minted, so does not have a limited supply. back to the usual rubbish of printing more money and devaluing it in the long-term. guess its a short-term investment, but its something i have just learnt.
or it could be a learning tool, to those who don’t understand the downfall of the fiat system/printing money.
im all for blockchain which rises each and every coin together. small but deadly, as they join forces (solana network coins).
but we are in a speculative market, where hype works for gains as elon proves to us!
Go pika/sheba (😆, big joke there). i just wish the world switches soon to utility and people learn the benefit of all rising together, we the people can literally circumvent FB/twatter etc and share their usual revenue wealth with certain coins. look at kin/raydium on solana.
05:13 AM - May 05, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Gematriaexploration in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
05 May, 07:59
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
😅BUT ... THE #NOCOINERS AND #NOMONEY ERS 😅
(OF ANY KIND)

STILL DONT HAVE " EXCHANGE - OR - STORE VALUE " UNITS 🤗

TO PLAY THIS GAME. THIS A SHIT OF #Reset 🤣

ITS A RESET FOR RICH PEOPLE 😅😁

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Lisa Simone - Aint Got No I Got Life en live dans l'Heure du Jazz RTL - RTL - RTL - YouTube

Lisa Simone - Aint Got No I Got Life en live dans l'Heure du Jazz RTLAbonnez-vous à la chaîne officielle de la radio RTL : http://bit.ly/2gGC4S6RTL sur Faceb...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
19 May, 07:57
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
#NONEY S 🤗🤗 😁 IN THE BET FOR 2021

#MAGA

#Trump

#wwg1wga

#STOPTHESTEAL

#Potus

#QANON