Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 April, 01:53
Did you notice the BTC drop?
When BTC drops all ALTS drop.

Doge pretty much ignored BTC drop.
Why?

Robinhood Investors don't associate BTC with DOGE.

Huge Sign.

If you haven't yet:
Good time to enter XRP ($1.30)
Good time to enter Doge ($0.36-$0.39)

Double up and then take out your original investment.
Then let the rest it ride.

Don't forget about Taxes.

Avoid ETH until regulations.

*Not a financial advisor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DynaDozer in this post can reply
Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
01 May, 11:00
In response Dyna Dozer to his Publication
i have a small amount of crypto (new to me) ... i find it confusing sometimes ... is it good or is it bad? Is Crypto DeepState? ... or Part of the Plan?

i have a small amount of crypto (new to me) ... i find it confusing sometimes ... is it good or is it bad? Is Crypto DeepState? ... or Part of the Plan?

I remember very well The 1988 article by the Economist (Roths)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
05 May, 02:45
Me thinks its deep state.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
30 April, 04:33
Kim Dot com was really pushing ETH when it first came out, offering freebies, so this tweet is funny shit. Lol.

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
29 April, 03:00
why eont people see this is CIA/FBI/Illuminati currentcy. Bitcoin servers are under the 3 gorge dam. Theyve got to be destroyed now! all crypto must go for the QFS to go