Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I love you Patriots & Anons.

About a month ago I had been noticing an uptick in negativity and bad vibes.

I felt your pain.

I tweeted out a call to action and in my opinion General Flynn and Lin Wood just answered in a big, big way over the past 48 hours.

They have both validated everything we have all been fighting for and have both confirmed that Trump is still our POTUS.

Many of us have known this within our hearts and many have known this with verified first person proof. But it’s great to hear these Patriots call out satanists and child abusers on a world stage.

Now it’s our time to support them!

#wwg1wga
09:19 AM - Apr 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Folly Girl @FollyGirl
21 April, 07:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Needed this. Thanks Doq! ❤️🇺🇸🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
20 April, 03:18
Never letting up DOQ even after the world finds out we already won. My favorite character in Military History is the WW2 Japanese officer who fought in the Phillipines until 1974 before finally laying down arms when his original Commanding Officer (who had long since retired of course) had to be flown to the island to convince the guy to surrender. This is the kind of resiliency and resolve we must all have. Hiroo Onoda lived off the land for 3 decades. Im not letting up from the comfort of my home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheNow AndThen @TT2021
20 April, 01:22
Our older vets are struggling big time. The confusion is fooking with their minds. It’s so heartbreaking. DJT needs to take his rightful place back in the light as the President amd soon. They have it all right? Then what the hell is the problem. We are sick of the lies! Enough!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
19 April, 12:35
I was so excited when I heard them talking! Flynn confirmed Q long ago, but to have Lin Wood do it, too! Wow! I was over the moon!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
18 April, 11:29
It's a rollercoaster ride, Doq. I've been up and down and up and down. It's natural, no matter what your reasons. I was actually in an up cycle already, but when I saw Lin Wood's speech in Tulsa, it jacked me WAY UP. It was nice to finally get that validation from someone - especially someone I admire like Lin.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
18 April, 08:22
@REALDONALDTRUMP
We want our fearless & courageous leader back
And the most beautiful, gracious, & versatile Flotus ever!!! We the people have spoken
#TRUMP2021TOSAVETHEWORLD

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
19 April, 12:07
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
1000%

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
19 April, 04:46
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 April, 07:57
We love you back! Just keep spreading the truth and encouraging the troops!

Sum StarDust @SumStarDust
18 April, 07:35
Here's a step in the right direction - free speech - first amendment - https://www.frankspeech.co...
Brand new Social media & Broadcasting sight from Mike Lindell. Sign up starts Mon 20 Apr at 8 am CT.

ANON WYNOTUSA @wwgIwga23
19 April, 01:17
In response Sum StarDust to his Publication
😉Monday is the 19th. Tuesday is the 20th. Sorry correction needed

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
19 April, 11:35
In response Sum StarDust to his Publication

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 April, 06:56
Positive HZ’s Coming In Warm & Cool DOQ!
https://www.slideshare.net...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 April, 07:09
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
🧐

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
18 April, 06:44
movie has dragged on for way too long
I have seen many things that really show different truth than showed
QFS pushed by chinese dragon families elders( white guys who rule dragon families) , Global Repository ( funds that belongs to all of us,globally) attempted to hack from Patterson base, operation base in USA by chinese elders, the same generals from pentagon that wanted contract extended for deep state corporations to mine( steal resources) Silverton super site not for people of USA, they welcomed these chinese elders to Langley, to Cheyene mountain, Pentagon asking for funding.
trump's aides ,government members and generals during negotiations for extensions of different contracts and for signing up different agreements, being ok with humans sacrifice for equinox and seeing nothing wrong with that...and they wonder why contracts were not extended

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
18 April, 06:46
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
oh,forgot to mention new US notes printed in Hong Kong

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
18 April, 06:23
We need to declare sovereignty

the heavens are waiting for this

Without declaring sovereignty, the end of the movie will not come

What is the precipice?

The precipice is when you are willing to risk death to make something end.

Since most are waiting to be saved, we are not even close to precipice

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
18 April, 05:53
i was crying tears of joy...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 April, 05:52
DoQ - thanks for all your reason.
I also believe we each have a lot of work to do to learn the truth ... "NOT" be spoon fed by someone else, but really invest your energy in learning how to cope with what we are dealt.

Health is a biggy. Learn to DETOX these nasty nano-particles. Be aware of the symbols of the Illuminati, and the meanings, what about magnetic poles, the physics ??? time travel, Area 51 ... ???

There is so much we can do as a group to support those we trust, Gen Flynn, Mike Lindell, SidneyPowell.com - she asks that we get her newsletter and share / share / share / share.

Others want to groom candidates for office ... we've been told 80% of Congress will need to be replaced ... There is much work ahead for each of us, for our leaders and for this nation to survive.

We Must Save Ourselves.

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
18 April, 05:13
🙏

Only followers of this user (wolfegentry) can see their posts

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
18 April, 03:20
It's not enough Doc.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
18 April, 03:16
TY Doq. We stand with General Flynn and Lin Wood. God bless the Patriots and our brave warriors.
#wwg1wga

Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
18 April, 03:11
AMEN! God bless these men! I thank God everyday for them and for their protection. I am still excited and in disbelief that Lin said all that he did last night!❤️

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
18 April, 03:06
Love you Doc 🌏💕⚡💫

Robin Holmes @Imfreetobme1776
18 April, 03:01
DOQ you have the knowledge of the truth uplift and unite those who need help. dont be negative and down grade other pariots like santa. you we called out a year ago for being gray.so are you a patriot or not

reaper myer @reapermyer
18 April, 02:50
been there since 1/20..........had enough about dead people, time stamps, decodes and gematria

Robin Holmes @Imfreetobme1776
18 April, 03:01
In response reaper myer to his Publication
its a marathon not a sprint

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
18 April, 02:34

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
18 April, 02:28
we don't make mistakes. 🐸

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
18 April, 02:12
exactly where I am right now just yesterday I thought I have not had any popcorn in some time, do I want some popcorn? NO I don't f*** the damn popcorn. this is not fun it's serious and it's not a movie - even if some have been manipulated into playing parts or doing so for other reasons and yes some are - if you need to live in that playland fine but a lot of us realize that there is a battle going on a real war between good and evil. Satan is fighting to take over the world and that part is not a movie it's very real. By our faith, we KNOW God wins - but we still suffer. When Jesus was nailed to the cross it was "just a movie" it had to play out, God won but it was not fun for the 1st century Christians. it was something mankind had to survive and we did. Removing Satan from access to the earth and vicinity is another process we must endure. It may happen now or not this may be a beginning or an end, we don't know but we do know it is serious.

Charissma _15 @Riley
18 April, 10:40
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
🙏❤🙏

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
18 April, 02:09
attacks will intensify in the coming days. heads on a swivel, when out in public. stay away from large crowds and shopping malls.

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
18 April, 02:07
I appreciate you Doq! I am very thankful to be a part of such a beautiful movement!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
18 April, 01:58
My theme
There's no place I'd rather be than right here right now.
Ain't no woes here.....
It is my Honor to fight for God's Kingdom and most of all
the innocent children.
I'm with God's TEAM all the way !!!

Charissma _15 @Riley
18 April, 10:41
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Amen! Amen! Amen! Hallelujah!🙏❤🙏🌎🙌

Elisabeth Maslard @ElisabethM7
18 April, 01:52
We are here. WorldWide!

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
18 April, 01:48
I do Support them and I Love My President Trump.💕💕💕💕💕💕💕