Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 April, 09:19
I love you Patriots & Anons.

About a month ago I had been noticing an uptick in negativity and bad vibes.

I felt your pain.

I tweeted out a call to action and in my opinion General Flynn and Lin Wood just answered in a big, big way over the past 48 hours.

They have both validated everything we have all been fighting for and have both confirmed that Trump is still our POTUS.

Many of us have known this within our hearts and many have known this with verified first person proof. But itโ€™s great to hear these Patriots call out satanists and child abusers on a world stage.

Now itโ€™s our time to support them!

#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
exactly where I am right now just yesterday I thought I have not had any popcorn in some time, do I want some popcorn? NO I don't f*** the damn popcorn. this is not fun it's serious and it's not a movie - even if some have been manipulated into playing parts or doing so for other reasons and yes some are - if you need to live in that playland fine but a lot of us realize that there is a battle going on a real war between good and evil. Satan is fighting to take over the world and that part is not a movie it's very real. By our faith, we KNOW God wins - but we still suffer. When Jesus was nailed to the cross it was "just a movie" it had to play out, God won but it was not fun for the 1st century Christians. it was something mankind had to survive and we did. Removing Satan from access to the earth and vicinity is another process we must endure. It may happen now or not this may be a beginning or an end, we don't know but we do know it is serious.
02:12 PM - Apr 18, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by silentnQmQre in this post can reply
Charissma _15 @Riley
18 April, 10:40
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396