Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 April, 09:19
I love you Patriots & Anons.

About a month ago I had been noticing an uptick in negativity and bad vibes.

I felt your pain.

I tweeted out a call to action and in my opinion General Flynn and Lin Wood just answered in a big, big way over the past 48 hours.

They have both validated everything we have all been fighting for and have both confirmed that Trump is still our POTUS.

Many of us have known this within our hearts and many have known this with verified first person proof. But it’s great to hear these Patriots call out satanists and child abusers on a world stage.

Now it’s our time to support them!

#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
DoQ - thanks for all your reason.
I also believe we each have a lot of work to do to learn the truth ... "NOT" be spoon fed by someone else, but really invest your energy in learning how to cope with what we are dealt.

Health is a biggy. Learn to DETOX these nasty nano-particles. Be aware of the symbols of the Illuminati, and the meanings, what about magnetic poles, the physics ??? time travel, Area 51 ... ???

There is so much we can do as a group to support those we trust, Gen Flynn, Mike Lindell, SidneyPowell.com - she asks that we get her newsletter and share / share / share / share.

Others want to groom candidates for office ... we've been told 80% of Congress will need to be replaced ... There is much work ahead for each of us, for our leaders and for this nation to survive.

We Must Save Ourselves.
05:52 PM - Apr 18, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it