Only people mentioned by SecretPatriotQ in this post can reply
nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
09 September, 12:29
In response Secret Patriot Q to his Publication
🙋

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
15 December, 09:18
Have not worn a mask one time. No need to. They make you sick. Thats what they want, sick and dead people. More of the money goes to them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Grieve @ProverbsClub
18 April, 06:07
I am ripping off your image

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
17 April, 05:38
GET SOME

Misna Burelli @Magneticum
17 April, 11:44
Why is there no flu? The answer has been known for a long time...

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
17 April, 11:40
And Unconcerned about the watch-list

Sshhhh Shhhhh @VioletFlower
17 April, 11:17
mostly all of that. i work in a dental office. we were masked before masked was cool. i live in texas and seeing more and more people without masks daily is thrilling to be honest. yet i will still wear my mask at work because thats just gross not too.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
17 April, 11:39
In response Sshhhh Shhhhh to his Publication
The mask is basicly a sneeze gaurd. Your use is correct.
When leaning over someones open mouth, masks make sense.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 April, 11:05
This is Nana!
All of the above!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
17 April, 11:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
this is how i roll Nana

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
17 April, 10:48
I'll take it a step further, I am a PICC RN who has been IN and OUT of those "COVID" rooms with my protective gear since Jan 18th and NOT SICK YET! NOT EVEN AFRAID! BOOM! At this time maybe 2 COVID patients in the WHOLE HOSPITAL! FACT!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
17 April, 11:43
In response Kevina Brian to her Publication
There you have it normies!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
17 April, 03:20
oui 😎✊fais le choix