Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
12 April, 10:34
WELCOME HOME HANDSOME... SHAMSON
BROTHERS... 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥🌑🌘🌗🌖🟡😎😉👀♥️♥️💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
12 April, 10:37
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
They R brilliant! Extremely helpful with impeccable manners & personality! absolutely love them
both like brothers! 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
13 April, 11:05
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Dan remember in the beginning of this Amazing Rollor Coaster Ride You put me on🤔. Ummmmm 😳you told me to sit back and watch the Joe show?🧐🧐📺 Asking for a friend🤓 Can we change the channel yet.🤣😂🤣... This is a Real SHIT SHOW BROTHER.. Love ya😎👍🏼😬 YOUR LITTLE GRASSHOPPER🐸. STANDING AT THE READYFURTURE PROVES PAST

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
14 April, 10:15
Hey Cat, I think the feelings mutual, Lauren gushes over you and who wouldn’t gush for an Ocean Blue❤️
Truly a pleasure and honor to be called Your friend!
Let’s finish this! 🇺🇸😎🇺🇸

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
Dan, Lauren is the most caring, beautiful, smart, talented, kind, giving, fantastic🤗..... OK you get the picture.. Best friend anyone could ever have. Through this amazing awakening... we have all found our family.. WWG1WGA.... 💗💗💗🐸
07:41 AM - Apr 15, 2021
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Oceanblue in this post can reply
Lauren Goldman @17nesaragesara
15 April, 08:19
Oceanblue you are all those accolades and more and my best friend forever in this whole galaxy lol God reigns down upon you with such love and he loves you so do I. Best digital warrior i know and talks one and one with the amazing team of 10 she has earned it all. She is very special on this channel guys u should only know how much❤️❤️❤️❤️Love You❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Cynthia O'Donnell @rainncloudy_1
15 April, 07:56
SO...BLESSED..TO..HAVE..FOUND...
BOTH ....OF..YOU......
KATHY....LAUREN!!.....
TRULY....ARE.....WARRIORS..
OF...OUR.....
LIVING...GOD!!....

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
15 April, 08:29
In response Cynthia O'Donnell to her Publication
Cyn, You R such a beautiful soul. You R a gift from above and i’m so blessed to have you on this journey. Love you sis♥️♥️♥️

Lauren Goldman @17nesaragesara
15 April, 09:56
In response Cynthia O'Donnell to her Publication
Cyn you are amazing beautiful and the holy spirit loves you and i am so greatful to you for making me see how special he is and that im one of Gods children. So blessed to know you ❤️❤️❤️Love you sweet sister amazing friend❤️❤️