Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
12 April, 10:34
WELCOME HOME HANDSOME... SHAMSON
BROTHERS... ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ˜๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ–๐ŸŸก๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘€โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
12 April, 10:37
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
They R brilliant! Extremely helpful with impeccable manners & personality! absolutely love them
both like brothers! ๐Ÿ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
Dan remember in the beginning of this Amazing Rollor Coaster Ride You put me on๐Ÿค”. Ummmmm ๐Ÿ˜ณyou told me to sit back and watch the Joe show?๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿ“บ Asking for a friend๐Ÿค“ Can we change the channel yet.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ... This is a Real SHIT SHOW BROTHER.. Love ya๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ฌ YOUR LITTLE GRASSHOPPER๐Ÿธ. STANDING AT THE READYFURTURE PROVES PAST
11:05 AM - Apr 13, 2021
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Oceanblue in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
14 April, 10:15
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
Hey Cat, I think the feelings mutual, Lauren gushes over you and who wouldnโ€™t gush for an Ocean Blueโค๏ธ
Truly a pleasure and honor to be called Your friend!
Letโ€™s finish this! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
15 April, 03:21
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž LOVE YA...... ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป.... ๐Ÿ”จโŒš๏ธ

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
15 April, 07:41
Dan, Lauren is the most caring, beautiful, smart, talented, kind, giving, fantastic๐Ÿค—..... OK you get the picture.. Best friend anyone could ever have. Through this amazing awakening... we have all found our family.. WWG1WGA.... ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿธ