Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
WELCOME HOME HANDSOME... SHAMSON
BROTHERS... πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸŒ‘πŸŒ˜πŸŒ—πŸŒ–πŸŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰πŸ‘€β™₯️β™₯️πŸ’₯
10:34 PM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Oceanblue in this post can reply
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
14 April, 05:01
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
Would make sense that 7's was involved, I do miss the twit posts tho.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren Goldman @17nesaragesara
13 April, 09:47
Love them both two legends for all time and love my Patrick❀️❀️❀️Cant wait to see u both. Ur stars will always shine bright and ur bith gifts from God he cherishes u both. Here come the sons❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
13 April, 06:23
family IS everything β™₯οΈπŸ™

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
13 April, 09:41
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
It sure isβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ˜¬πŸ™πŸ»

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
13 April, 04:49
I'm sending you both my gratitude for all you have done to save humanity! THANK YOU!πŸ€—
#FamilyIsEverything😍
πŸ’œWE LOVE U!πŸ’š

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
12 April, 11:10
I am so ecstatic & know when their day comes & the world finally gets to see them .Peace will come over everyone. Something about the Kennedy family... they are legendary. They will forever go down in our history books as heroes! Much love & prayers for the entire Kennedy family.
Sending love & light their way β€πŸ•Šβ€πŸ•Šβ€

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
12 April, 11:09
OMG, I just told my sister yesterday he was alive. She thinks i'm losing it.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
13 April, 04:44
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
🀣 Welcome to the 'CLUB' !! You are not alone that is for sure! πŸ’«

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
12 April, 10:37
They R brilliant! Extremely helpful with impeccable manners & personality! absolutely love them
both like brothers! πŸ‘

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
13 April, 11:05
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Dan remember in the beginning of this Amazing Rollor Coaster Ride You put me onπŸ€”. Ummmmm 😳you told me to sit back and watch the Joe show?πŸ§πŸ§πŸ“Ί Asking for a friendπŸ€“ Can we change the channel yet.πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£... This is a Real SHIT SHOW BROTHER.. Love yaπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜¬ YOUR LITTLE GRASSHOPPER🐸. STANDING AT THE READYFURTURE PROVES PAST