Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
12 April, 10:34
WELCOME HOME HANDSOME... SHAMSON
BROTHERS... πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸŒ‘πŸŒ˜πŸŒ—πŸŒ–πŸŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰πŸ‘€β™₯️β™₯️πŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
12 April, 10:37
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
They R brilliant! Extremely helpful with impeccable manners & personality! absolutely love them
both like brothers! πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
13 April, 11:05
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Dan remember in the beginning of this Amazing Rollor Coaster Ride You put me onπŸ€”. Ummmmm 😳you told me to sit back and watch the Joe show?πŸ§πŸ§πŸ“Ί Asking for a friendπŸ€“ Can we change the channel yet.πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£... This is a Real SHIT SHOW BROTHER.. Love yaπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜¬ YOUR LITTLE GRASSHOPPER🐸. STANDING AT THE READYFURTURE PROVES PAST

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
14 April, 10:15
Hey Cat, I think the feelings mutual, Lauren gushes over you and who wouldn’t gush for an Ocean Blue❀️
Truly a pleasure and honor to be called Your friend!
Let’s finish this! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
15 April, 07:41
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Dan, Lauren is the most caring, beautiful, smart, talented, kind, giving, fantasticπŸ€—..... OK you get the picture.. Best friend anyone could ever have. Through this amazing awakening... we have all found our family.. WWG1WGA.... πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸΈ

Cynthia O'Donnell @rainncloudy_1
SO...BLESSED..TO..HAVE..FOUND...
BOTH ....OF..YOU......
KATHY....LAUREN!!.....
TRULY....ARE.....WARRIORS..
OF...OUR.....
LIVING...GOD!!....
07:56 AM - Apr 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by rainncloudy_1 in this post can reply
Lauren Goldman @17nesaragesara
15 April, 09:56
In response Cynthia O'Donnell to her Publication
Cyn you are amazing beautiful and the holy spirit loves you and i am so greatful to you for making me see how special he is and that im one of Gods children. So blessed to know you ❀️❀️❀️Love you sweet sister amazing friend❀️❀️

15 April, 12:21
In response Lauren Goldman to her Publication
BEAUTIFUL...
ANGEL...OF...LIGHT

YOU WERE CHOSEN...
FOR THESE DAYS....

GRAZIE....🌹

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
15 April, 08:29
In response Cynthia O'Donnell to her Publication
Cyn, You R such a beautiful soul. You R a gift from above and i’m so blessed to have you on this journey. Love you sisβ™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

15 April, 09:57
GRAZIE.......
ANGEL........
.SEE....YOU.....SOON.....🌹