Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
For those who haven't yet figured it out, you are watching a movie. A whitehat production to wake up the sheep globally. The networks are in the process of self destruction. Q controls the narratives at this point because the NSA had the dirt on all the networks. Decades of deception is being carefully unwound. You can't just pull the plug or tell people, you must show them.
02:59 PM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Mellissa @Mellissa
22 January, 11:45
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
The American government is irrelevant now!! And the People who support it still are pedo sympathizers!! That's your movie now!!!👎😒

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
29 May, 09:55
One long ass movie 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 May, 12:19

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 October, 12:02
In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Gregg Hess @gregghess
29 January, 01:16
It had to be this way.
It had to be this way.
It had to be this way.
It had to be this way.
It had to be this way.
It had to be this way.
It had to be this way.
It had to be this way.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 January, 01:12
OF COURSE THAT U COULD...SAD TRUE IS, THAT EVERY NATION OUTSIDE USA KNOW, THAT USA IS IDF RESERVE ARMY😂😂😂

BUT USA IS NOT PREPARE TO WAGE A CIVIL WAR, BETTER FOR THEM IS START WW3

😂😂😂

https://youtu.be/ngo_6TPgl...

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
17 January, 12:47
the truth will come out, and they'll try very hard to spin it but they won't be able to.

Here and... There @InItTogether17
16 January, 01:51
TRUE STATEMENT👊. BE THE PLAN👊. TRUST THE PLAN👊. THE PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD👊

Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 November, 04:56
Thank You Ezra. I wish all the patriots would support each other I believe it is our love and light and unity that will help transform humanity.

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
09 August, 03:54
Must the government vaccinate them/us?????

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
30 June, 07:02
WE ARE WATCHING A VERY LONG MOVIE

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 January, 01:24
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
There are so many more - Tiffany blue is a good start.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
29 January, 09:38
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
yes - 3+ years is a long damn time -

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
17 May, 11:39
IMHO Heads of sheep are still gonna explode.

I suspect there will be surprises for most if not all of us.

This memory has to be written in all the current generations and those to come and never forgotten.

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
14 May, 10:22
You what is really f'd up to me - is how we have to murder children to wake people the F up................................................... I MEAN COME THE HELL ON HERE.........................

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
06 May, 09:20

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
26 April, 07:57

von trump @vontrump
25 April, 10:41
CBS Norah & Gail are scum queens & need taken out
like the trash they are.
Just do it!

Butch Holloway @cowboy3023
21 April, 12:41
There is work here for all of us to do. If someone is saying nothing is getting done, it is that person’s responsibility to absolutely take a part in the awakening, shaking, strengthening, building, repairing, restoring, sharing and including. We don’t have an exclusive members-only club. We’re all in this together. NCSWIC

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
14 May, 10:18
In response Butch Holloway to his Publication
Say it louder for the people in the back! 📣📣📣📣📣

Happy Days @Sun2516
14 May, 10:22
In response Butch Holloway to his Publication

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
20 April, 08:50
FRANKLY ... TAKE THIS MOVIE ... AND ...

SHOVE IT !!!

21 April, 03:25
In response Lili MoM to her Publication

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
20 April, 08:34
IM BEGINNING TO THINK GHOST ISNT A WHITE HAT. CALL IT WHINING IF YOU WANT BUT IM DONE FOLLOWING THIS GHOST

21 April, 03:32
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
20 April, 08:23
Say what you will the people that need to be awake havent a clue. The good people of this country are the ones getting pissed and ready to hit the streets and take care of this shit. im at the point where i think the left is putting this agenda out there to keeps us from going to the streets. Needs to be the EBS so the all of america knows

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
13 September, 03:20
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
i think you are the most awake. i also often think left has got their guys giving false info to keep folk from protesting etc france, italy etc many countries protesting dont see much happening in usa now mikitary resigning and wham china is there

Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
20 April, 08:21
Where are the sheep who are waking up? This makes less and less sense every day, as it's far too subtle to awaken the sheep, and only the awakened seem to be aware of the truth.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
20 April, 08:20
What’s the next event to let the DS feel like they are winning?! 🤷‍♀️ I can’t wait!! 🙄 We barely have our first amendment. They are coming after our 2nd amendment right. They want to get rid of our police officers. Our borders are flooded with illegals. They stole our votes. They are starting wars. They get away with harming children, murder, money laundering, gun running, burning down businesses, rioting, beating old people and killing them with viruses, locking us down with man-made bio weapons, stealing our tax dollars and our social security money and even our fresh air! .......Asking for every fed up American citizen! 😡 Pull the plug and drop the hammer!

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
19 April, 09:29
When is MOVIE OVER???
Today GEORGE BUSH IS MAKING STATEMENTS!!!!👺🤦‍♀️

Happy Days @Sun2516
20 April, 08:20
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
My favorite subjects the Bush Family acting Holy and Vaccines!
The Nightmare that never ends!

Happy Days @Sun2516
20 April, 08:21
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
Who is this Ghost anyways?

America First @AmericaFirst17
19 April, 01:20

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 May, 08:03
In response America First to her Publication
I STILL think he is false opposition, this Beck puppet. Lil bitta truth, lil bitta lies.

Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
18 April, 11:40
Even my awakened friends and myself are tiring of it all at this point. They said the end won't be for everyone, we are more than ready to end the movie and GET TO THE TRUTH> this is a truth movement, we have been lied to about everything. When we get to the end the truth has to come out, NO LIES. We are in Michigan and are really done with it all and want our lives back. We have played by the rules, but now it surely seems like THE PAIN is for the awakened at this point.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
19 April, 09:43
In response Lynda Fitzpatrick to his Publication
I agree. So much time has passed....

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 April, 07:23
In response Lynda Fitzpatrick to his Publication
I know all too many people that are absolutlely clueless. I have tried to open their eyes to the worldwide and deep corruption of our economic, entertainment, educational, political, law enforcement and judicial systems. They literally think I am crazy. I can understand why this "Movie" being drawn out longer than we want it to be. As they say: You can't tell the people, you have to show the people. I am thankful that I am among the awakened.

john park @Jpark219
18 April, 11:32
Where is the proof to your assumptions??

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
18 April, 05:02
So many good people still going under because of the mandates/lockdowns. I realize it is fewer than if killary had gotten into office as many of us would likely no longer be here or be in FEMA camps. And I understand, everything must be done according to law....just wish we could stop the globalists from keeping people in dire situations.

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
17 April, 02:49
In response ela marriti to her Publication
Ela,
It is not up to one person to make decisions about the EBS or other announcements. Sorry , I hear the urgency in your plea. A lot of people would like this to be finished up also.
But the the truth of the matter is that this is a multifaceted plan that is similar to puzzle pieces ...all the pieces must be in place before the picture can be completed.
Everyone must hang in there until the mission is completed.
Stay strong and we can support each other through this complicated yet very important world-wide clean up for our futures.

America First @AmericaFirst17
17 April, 02:35

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 April, 06:50
Feels like the Never Ending Story...but never mind me. I TRUST GOD (without question), I TRUST THE PLAN, I TRUST THAT IT’S GOD’S PLAN. GOD ALWAYS WINS. WWG1WGA ❤️🇺🇸🦅

Matt Canada @Canada_1867
16 April, 06:38
White Hats need to end the movie in Ontario soon. 95 percent still brainwashed.