Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 April, 02:59
For those who haven't yet figured it out, you are watching a movie. A whitehat production to wake up the sheep globally. The networks are in the process of self destruction. Q controls the narratives at this point because the NSA had the dirt on all the networks. Decades of deception is being carefully unwound. You can't just pull the plug or tell people, you must show them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
Even my awakened friends and myself are tiring of it all at this point. They said the end won't be for everyone, we are more than ready to end the movie and GET TO THE TRUTH> this is a truth movement, we have been lied to about everything. When we get to the end the truth has to come out, NO LIES. We are in Michigan and are really done with it all and want our lives back. We have played by the rules, but now it surely seems like THE PAIN is for the awakened at this point.
11:40 PM - Apr 18, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Chevygal55 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 April, 07:23
In response Lynda Fitzpatrick to his Publication
I know all too many people that are absolutlely clueless. I have tried to open their eyes to the worldwide and deep corruption of our economic, entertainment, educational, political, law enforcement and judicial systems. They literally think I am crazy. I can understand why this "Movie" being drawn out longer than we want it to be. As they say: You can't tell the people, you have to show the people. I am thankful that I am among the awakened.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
20 April, 07:27
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I had a family member say and I quote "I live in this bubble and I just want to stay there" 🤦‍♀️ Luvya' and CYA'🙋‍♀️.

Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
20 April, 10:40
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I understand trying to awaken those that don't get it, but I have to think that there is something else other than that keeping the truth from coming out. When I listened to what was found on the Evergiven, and how they special forces are inspecting all the ships, it tells me that the military take down is bigger than just waking people up. I work at a card shop, and co workers are wearing two masks, and some with bracelets displaying that they got vaccinated. The customers for the most part are the same. It is tough to know about everything, and see how they don't. I cannot wait for the reveal.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
19 April, 09:43
In response Lynda Fitzpatrick to his Publication
I agree. So much time has passed....